KSband

Agua Fria

Very nice. I really liked the overall feel of the song and the main lead guitar melody. I do think the Yamaha could be boosted a DB or so and the lead dropped the same amount. Great song and Very nice performance.  Enjoyed it ..  mark

Kurt, enjoyed this one a lot . . . nice gentle touch on the frets of your new guitar . . . ride cymbal adds just the right watery ambience. It's a beautiful thing you've captured here !

Hi Kurt, very nice piece indeed and loved your playing - excellent - clearly you're getting on very well with the new Yamaha!!

Nigel

Thanks a lot Nigel! I'm very impressed with the Yamaha ncx1c , a beautiful guitar for a very reasonable price. 

The Yamaha (and your playing) sounds really good Kurt. It transports me to some idyllic place far away from the world.   😁
-Bjorn

Not only is the water cool but this song is very cool.  It does indeed have that Brazilian feel to it.  The new Yamaha sounds great as does your playing.

Thanks very much Bjorn and Freddy! (Being Swedish I always wished my parents had named me Bjorn or Sven or some cool Swede name)

Beautiful guitar work!  It makes me want to get a classic guitar, but there would be a learning curve~~~  I think I'll just listen to you some more.