Sign in to follow this  
scook

SI-Drum Kit

The data needed to display note names in the Label pane next to the Note pane in the PRV.

I used the  SI-Drum Kit help as the data source. While one could just the existing GM definition, this shows only the sounds available in SI-Drums. I also added the labels for playing patterns.

SI-Drums,ins in on my google page or use this direct link to download.

If you need info about adding this to CbB or creating your own custom note names entries, feel free to ask in this thread.

• Thanks 1

On 6/25/2021 at 5:52 PM, scook said:

The data needed to display note names in the Label pane next to the Note pane in the PRV.

I used the  SI-Drum Kit help as the data source. While one could just the existing GM definition, this shows only the sounds available in SI-Drums. I also added the labels for playing patterns.

SI-Drums,ins in on my google page or use this direct link to download.

If you need info about adding this to CbB or creating your own custom note names entries, feel free to ask in this thread.

I'm using your instruments file as the base for an instrument file to use as the note names for VG-AMBER in prv. The names are there but not readable.

Every file i choose for "use these note names instead" have very small letters in the notes pane. Maybe minimum size 8?

Do you know what i'm missing?

Font size depends on the vertical zoom.

Zoom in to make it larger.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yup. That was it.

Now on to articulation...