Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bajan Blue

Shadow Aspect

Recommended Posts

Hi Everyone

We have just released the seventh track off our new album Regeneration. The track is called Shadow Aspect

This track is  a bit dark, but I had great fun doing the video!! 

Hope you enjoy it.

Nigel

https://devinelie.com

https://music.amazon.co.uk/artists/B002GLCV8K/devine-lie

https://open.spotify.com/artist/2Sd0BBWtT5fv0GaXLoKTAC

https://www.youtube.com/c/DevineLie/videos

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wonderful giant pro sound all around as well as vocal.what did ya use for voice treatment?

jack c.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellent video. Looks and sounds good. Great job!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nigel, your productions, both musical and video, are always top notch and a pleasure to partake of.  Your singer has such a lovely and unique contralto.

Beautiful!

😀 John B

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not often I find something I don't like or feels wrong with your work Nigel but the transition from the  pulsing Bass to the song did not work for me.

Once we are into the song it works and is to your usual standard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very cool Nigel - this one to me had an alternative rock vibe to it. I like the variety of the songs you have posted for this album - from what I've heard it sounds like a winner to me.

Through my headphones the mix sounded quite good - well done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very cool ! The reverb/delay on the vocals was awesome. Loved the video , always like the "eye" .     mark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nigel . . . solid mix and song as always . . . the video imagery is stunning and very unique shall I say . . . very well produced.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/28/2021 at 7:45 PM, KurtS said:

Sounds good!

Thanks Kurt, appreciate the kind comments

Nigel

On 5/28/2021 at 9:06 PM, Lynn Wilson said:

Superb, both song and video!

Hi Lynn

Thanks so much - always appreciate you taking the time to have a listen and make such great comments

Nigel

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never heard you guys before- pro production!  Lead vocal is a great singer!  I also like Make Me Smile.  Dig the lyrics "you got to move along..."

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/28/2021 at 9:14 PM, jack c. said:

wonderful giant pro sound all around as well as vocal.what did ya use for voice treatment?

jack c.

Hi Jack

Thanks for that much appreciated. Only treatments as such on the vocals are normally compressor, eq reverb and for some tracks delay

The reverbs I use are Aether and Valhalla - i have lots of delays ( a secret vice of mine!!)

Nigel

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellence seems to be your norm!  I loved the driving sound/feel of this song and the video was perfect for the music.  Excellent performances by all, and great editing and mix!  What a treat to view and listen to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/28/2021 at 9:55 PM, Makke said:

Excellent video. Looks and sounds good. Great job!

Hi Makke

Glad you enjoyed it - thanks for the great comments - appreciated

Nigel

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/28/2021 at 10:47 PM, Johnbee58 said:

Nigel, your productions, both musical and video, are always top notch and a pleasure to partake of.  Your singer has such a lovely and unique contralto.

Beautiful!

😀 John B

HI John

Thanks so much, really appreciate such positive comments

Cheers

Nigel

On 5/29/2021 at 3:08 AM, DeeringAmps said:

👍's Nigel!

t

🖕 for those that don't "like and comment" over at youtube...

Cheers tom, glad you enjoyed it

Nigel

On 5/29/2021 at 2:49 PM, Douglas Kirby said:

Very cool Nigel - this one to me had an alternative rock vibe to it. I like the variety of the songs you have posted for this album - from what I've heard it sounds like a winner to me.

Through my headphones the mix sounded quite good - well done.

Hi Douglas

Thanks appreciated - yes the album has not done too badly thanks - still time to promote it a bit more though!!!

Cheers

Nigel

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/29/2021 at 3:11 PM, mark skinner said:

Very cool ! The reverb/delay on the vocals was awesome. Loved the video , always like the "eye" .     mark

Cheers Mark - glad you liked the eye!!

Nigel

On 5/29/2021 at 10:30 PM, David Sprouse said:

scary video!  Great pop song.

Ha ha, scary video - it is a bit dark!!

Thanks for watching 

Nigel

On 5/30/2021 at 4:57 AM, noynekker said:

Nigel . . . solid mix and song as always . . . the video imagery is stunning and very unique shall I say . . . very well produced.

Cheers for that and thanks for the great comments - appreciated

Nigel

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/30/2021 at 3:11 PM, MichaelJohn said:

Never heard you guys before- pro production!  Lead vocal is a great singer!  I also like Make Me Smile.  Dig the lyrics "you got to move along..."

 

 

Hi Michael

Thanks for that, really appreciate those comments - did you watch some of the other videos on our YouTube Channel?

Cheers

Nigel

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...