Child, Do You Know Who Your Mother Is?

Jesse Screed

9 hours ago, Wookiee said:

I can imagine Captain Beefheart's jams were much like this, as ever @Jesse Screed imaginative and inventive. 

Hello my furry friend.  I hear that a lot, and I don't mind.  CBH was a great artist who explored the nether regions of musical expression.  Thanks for listening Wookiee.

6 hours ago, Douglas Kirby said:

I enjoyed listening to the lead guitar in this - the song overall had a psychedelic vibe to my ears.

I hear that a lot, and I don't mind.  I wonder what it would sound like if we were really doing psychedelics?  Thanks for listening, I love your tunes, they are always so well crafted and recorded.  That is something my new band will need to figure out.

4 hours ago, InstrEd said:

...on the psychedelic vibe, can you pass me some We** :D    nevermind ;)

Nice song.

Hello Ed, I hear that a lot, and I don't mind.  I sure am happy to see you here.  You seem to be one of the nice, down to earth people, that inhabit the coffee house on a regular basis.  Keep coming back, and stay well.  Peace

Yep, we're not really disciplined at all, but we like to hit record and see where it all ends up.  I promise our next release will be just as undisciplined.:)

• Like 2

On 5/6/2021 at 5:47 PM, Jesse Screed said:

the flac on has a kick that is to clicky.

I'm hearing a digital over I think, must be in their conversion of the flac to mp3; at least that would be my guess.
What was the peak on the flac? Might be you have to hard limit at -0.5 or -1.0.
Or some other number that I can't conjure at the moment...

On 5/7/2021 at 3:16 PM, Jesse Screed said:

we like to hit record and see where it all ends up

Nothing wrong with that!

On 5/7/2021 at 3:16 PM, Jesse Screed said:

I promise our next release will be just as undisciplined.:)

We're gonna hold you to it.

t