A command to insert a Synth track?

Starship Krupa

As I always prefer to use instruments in "split" configuration, where I have access to the Synth track and MIDI track separately, I regularly insert synth tracks without wishing to also create a corresponding MIDI track. I've usually used the Global Insert menu for this, or sometimes Synth Rack.

My issue is that there is no command that I can assign to a keyboard shortcut (or Custom Module button) to insert a soft synth. At least there's not one that I can find.

If I'm wrong about that, please inform me, if I'm right, can we get such a command?

Or you can bring the Soft Synth menu with Left Shift + Middle Click with the Cakefolk for the Cakewalk 1.4.1.

https://discuss.cakewalk.com/index.php?/topic/24021-cakefolk-for-the-cakewalk-v141/

People coming from the Cakewalk Community will have a special discount privilege. I am working on a subscription system independent from the Patreon. You can also get a community discount right now by supporting Cakefolk from Patreon. Also more features are coming on the new release. If you have any questions or feature requests @Starship Krupa feel free to message me.😉

• Like 1