Wibbles

Bad News Tour

The Comic Strip Presents - Bad News Tour

Here's a mockumentary that was broadcast over a year before This Is Spinal Tap was released:

• Like 2

classic, there was also the follow up "more bad news" in 88, and they actually played the monsters of rock festival at donnigton in between 🤣

• Like 2

*Wonders how many drummers were harmed in the making of this mockumentary...* 🤔

😜

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

I have the complete Comic Strip Presents on DVD's, if anyone can remember what they are 😊

That's nuthin'!  I just inherited my Mom's VHS collection that I have to figure out what to do with (165 movies!).  Why?  Because HALF are still new in their shrink wrap! 😲

That means their in perfect shape for those weirdo's that actually collect them...  I've got them all separated and photographed, I just need to write down all the info then start my search for someone who wants the whole collection (I certainly don't want to try and sell them separately!).

5 hours ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

I have the complete Comic Strip Presents on DVD's, if anyone can remember what they are 😊

me too, there's some great stuff in there :)

9 hours ago, Wibbles said:

Viddyblob unavailabubble.

sorry for your loss

• Haha 1

Comic strip? What's that? Milton Berle taking his clothes off?

17 minutes in they go to "the roxy" .. thats in NW10 , London.. not Grantham , or was.. used to be "the odeon" and an art deco cinema 

long gone, it's now a block of flats called "odeon court" . I still pass it all the time

also local is coliseum where a lot of punk bands played .. and mean fiddler.. all gone.

3 hours ago, Paul Fogarty said:

17 minutes in they go to "the roxy" .. thats in NW10 , London.. not Grantham , or was.. used to be "the odeon" and an art deco cinema 

long gone, it's now a block of flats called "odeon court" . I still pass it all the time

also local is coliseum where a lot of punk bands played .. and mean fiddler.. all gone.

Is that you Fog?

4 hours ago, Paul Fogarty said:

Is that you arty?