Audio Tracks

Will.

Help me if I'm wrong with this.

The last update has brought many satisfactions to my production. Most importantly witb the new interleave on Instrument tracks, bringing me to using less effects on it when creating depth and space turning a specific instrument to mono that does not have a Mono/Stereo knob on it. 

REQUEST

So now, my next request is similar to it, on inserting sample, recording and for visual purpose. 

Is it possible to add an option for dedicated Mono and Stereo tracks in a future update too in conjunction with the track we have now? This isolates the instrument and tracks further for you. This is especially true when boucing the track to audio. 

EXAMPLE for REQUEST: When I switch the interleave to Mono, I always take a stereo plugin effect to further isolate the mono track, by narrowing the mono field more it on both Audio and Instrument. 

So if i'm correct, a dedicated track in it's fixed state (Mono or Stereo) will have a greater effect to this both ways. 

As said above, correct me if I am wrong. (I did do some research on this too.) I might not have correctly understood, what I have read. 

Thanks. 

Edited by Will_Kaydo