Lockdown Blues

PJH

I decided to revisit the blues with this little instrumental. Once again had the pleasure of playing with Dave Sharp (Hammond C3 and Leslie as well as the bass) and Larry Rose  (drums). Guitar once again was the Kemper direct into the DAW.

I think that it came out really well. It was great fun putting this together.

Hope you enjoy!

Cheers

Peter.

• Like 3

On 2/27/2021 at 9:52 PM, Paul Bush said:

Yeah look Ive been brought up on the blues and this really hits the spot for me well played and executed ......cheers

Glad to hear that! Thanks for the comments!

23 hours ago, bjornpdx said:

Excellent. You guys never disappoint.

Thanks Bjorn!

20 hours ago, Bajan Blue said:

great job, superbly played and I really liked that Guitar tone

Cool

Nigel

Thanks so much Nigel!

Much appreciated!

9 hours ago, David Sprouse said:

Jealous here as well.   You definitely have your own voice and tone.  Kudos for the professional polish on this.

Thanks for the kind comments David!

Much appreciated!

Made me think of Gary Moore, don't know why.

As others have already said, Top Shelf performances by all, and great production audio and video.

Thanks so much for sharing!

t

how many "patches" on the Kemper, that clean bit at ~3:00 just the vol down on the Paul?

On 3/13/2021 at 5:45 PM, DeeringAmps said:

Made me think of Gary Moore, don't know why.

As others have already said, Top Shelf performances by all, and great production audio and video.

Thanks so much for sharing!

t

how many "patches" on the Kemper, that clean bit at ~3:00 just the vol down on the Paul?

Thanks, Tom! 

I've got quite a few profiles on my Kemper but the ones that I use the most are the profiles that I made of my own rig. There was a lot of volume adjustment during the track in order to get the various gain stages.

The Kemper really excels when rolling off the guitar volume. Makes things a lot of fun when playing blues.

• Like 1