Pencil+alt key behaviour in PRV with smart tool by pressing some key?

solarlux

Question

Pencil+alt key behaviour with smart tool by pressing some key? For example  if i press alt with smart Tool i can draw note with one clock and cut by pressing samrt tool+ctrl+alt i can draw notes but i need to get behaviour like with pencil tool+alt key behaviour with Smart tool

11 answers to this question

42 minutes ago, John Vere said:

It at the top of this page in the menu 

I’m real old guy and I have no problem using the internet 😺

I need behaviour like in video i showed when i take pencil tool and pressing alt key i can insert and move note but when i release mouse i cant resize and move note without switching to move tool or smart tool. My idea was when i press shift key or something like that i can move and resize note with pencil tool

1 minute ago, scook said:

What you are asking for is already in the smart tool. It can draw, move and resize without switching tools.

Until all the tools contain the similar functions in different orders and key combinations, consider developing a workflow around the smart tool. 

It will eliminate most tool switching.

Yes but insert note with single click instead of double click

6 minutes ago, solarlux said:

Yes but insert note with single click instead of double click

Yes. the smart tool uses  double-click is insert note but click-drag is insert and size in one motion.

The slightest drag creates notes just like click in the draw tool. A longer drag invokes resize.

Or

Wait until the draw tool is modified to your specifications.

Either way is fine by me.

1 minute ago, scook said:

Yes. the smart tool uses  double-click is insert note but click-drag is insert and size in one motion.

The slightest drag creates notes just like click in the draw tool. A longer drag invokes resize.

Or

Wait until the draw tool is modified to your specifications.

Either way is fine by me.

Yes but i would love for example i insert note witrh pencil toll and holding alt and when i release and pressing shift  i can move and resize note : )