Jump to content
Sander Verstraten

Humble Bundle - Music Producer 2 - feat AAS

Recommended Posts

Just Objeq Delay for $20 is a good deal...

Edited by Larry Shelby
  • Like 3
  • Great Idea 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Objec Delay IS very good, alas I already own it.  Lot of dupes for me, probably from past HB AAS library offer that I picked up.  "Endangered Species" for $1 was a new one though.  Thanks for the post!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seeing as how you can trade dupes in for new ones, this is another amazing deal.  Even getting just two of them for a dollar is pretty good. 

I already have enough dupes to keep me going for years though. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

Seeing as how you can trade dupes in for new ones, this is another amazing deal. 

How do you do that? 😶

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@fitzroy Yeah I've seen a thread on it before, but I don't think it's standard policy.  I believe you can just contact them, but  it's better to get it straight from the horses mouth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe it helps if you have bought a lot.  I own practically everything they sell.

I usually wait until there's three that I want and then send an email.   The guy is very nice about it. 

You have nothing to lose by asking. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Larry Shelby said:

Just Objeq Delay for $20 is a good deal...

Yup. Trying to decide now if I can be bothered to jump through the various hoops to get it or not.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of those three sound banks for Ultra Analog, I already have Starlight and Cinematheque.

Starlight is loaded with some great arpeggios and leads, while Cinemateque is loaded with textures, pads, and sequences. Daniel Stawczyk is an excellent sound designer!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

Anyone know if the Session plug-ins will work in any DAW (unlike the SONAR Editions)?

Yes...

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

Maybe it helps if you have bought a lot.  I own practically everything they sell.

I usually wait until there's three that I want and then send an email.   The guy is very nice about it. 

You have nothing to lose by asking. 

Awesome customer service. I also own almost everything. They always allow me to swap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went for it, because of Objeq Delay. 

It didn't bring the 'Complete your Collection' bundle on the AAS site down as much I would have liked, unfortunately. Still 124 Euro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a quick heads up - if you are thinking of registering only Objeq Delay and not Lounge Lizard etc because you plan to resell the serial numbers, you can't...... when you get your package from Humble Bundle it contains only one code for everything in the package. Once that code is entered, everything in the bundle is resistered to your account.

I don't know what AAS's policy is on transfering serial numbers. Perhaps someone on here have experience with that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 53mph said:

Just a quick heads up - if you are thinking of registering only Objeq Delay and not Lounge Lizard etc because you plan to resell the serial numbers, you can't...... when you get your package from Humble Bundle it contains only one code for everything in the package. Once that code is entered, everything in the bundle is resistered to your account.

I don't know what AAS's policy is on transfering serial numbers. Perhaps someone on here have experience with that.

You can still sell the other things...you just have to do transfers, which AAS allows.
It's just a bigger PITA!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Larry Shelby said:

You can still sell the other things...you just have to do transfers, which AAS allows.
It's just a bigger PITA!

I have all the sessions from another purchase in my account. does it make sense to transfer those or the ones in this bundle?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

I have all the sessions from another purchase in my account. does it make sense to transfer those or the ones in this bundle?

Personally I would transfer the individuals....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FWIW.. totally off topic. but that APress  deal is bitchin if you are in (or are aspiring into) IT infra work. some of the titles cover containers and storage which is big salary boost if you know it.

Edited by telecode 101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...