Final Countdown - not a deal

musical

Did you try to leave a message with the hospital for his wife? I doubt getting on a forum for the world to read is on anyone's agenda, but dropping off a phone number with the hospital so she could give you a call would probably work. Plus she would realize there are others out here worried for the whole family. Many apps let you call anywhere in the world free when on wi-fi (just in case a direct phone call is not free).

1 minute ago, mettelus said:

Did you try to leave a message with the hospital for his wife? I doubt getting on a forum for the world to read is on anyone's agenda, but dropping off a phone number with the hospital so she could give you a call would probably work. Plus she would realize there are others out here worried for the whole family. Many apps let you call anywhere in the world free when on wi-fi (just in case a direct phone call is not free).

We don't have a phone number...or anything else.  We only know that he's in the hospital,
and that his wife told "someone" that he would contact us when he's out...

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, cclarry said:

We don't have a phone number...or anything else.  We only know that he's in the hospital,
and that his wife told "someone" that he would contact us when he's out...

So we know that Terry is still with us? I'm just excited by what I hope is the news that he's still with us. Is that correct @cclarry? Of course, this would be great news (if you confirm that Terry is still with us, please have as much fun as you like poking fun at my cautiousness). 

3 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

So we know that Terry is still with us? I'm just excited by what I hope is the news that he's still with us. Is that correct @cclarry? Of course, this would be great news (if you confirm that Terry is still with us, please have as much fun as you like poking fun at my cautiousness). 

Last we heard Pav...he was still with us.  His wife told "someone" that he was very ill, but was still alive...and in the Hospital,
but haven't heard anything since then...

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Btw I was able to make contact last month with Terry's wife Joan. She told me she'd be in touch with any news. I send her a message now and then to let her know we're thinking of them, but of course I don't press her for information. If I hear from her again I'll post right away. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2