Starship Krupa

Theme: Racing Green (and color preset) major overhaul

On 1/14/2021 at 2:15 AM, solarlux said:

This mixer fader slider  knob from this theme  would be nice in the Tungsten theme

That's easily done. After you install Theme Editor, there's a collection of custom faders in C:\Cakewalk Content\Cakewalk Themes\Theme Editor Toolkit including these.

• Great Idea 1

I just added a .clr color preset file to the Racing Green folder. This allows further "greening" of the theme, most notably including greater contrast for grid lines in the Track View.

A corresponding change to grid lines in Piano Roll View has been added to the theme, along with blue segmented meters for MIDI tracks.

The default Cakewalk colors for grid lines have always been too faint for me, so I turned them green and made them brighter.

Updated to add Meter/Key Insert, Delete, and Properties images, various color updates, added F5-8 keystroke commands to Tools Module.

Major update to Racing Green (and EVA 01).

It introduces new images for Inspector and Browser, larger more easily visible single arrows instead of the small double arrows and +/- signs used most places in Cakewalk to expand track headers and show and hide panels. There are also new sharper images for the EQ graticules in Console/ProChannel. I also updated many images with sharper, more legible graphics.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ax7xeox3a5t003v/AABtPXXXSOxwJAkOH-fbyHRfa?dl=0

2006059935_RGcrop.thumb.jpg.dc945a2d6330441028252aabe3f79608.jpg