i need help with my virtual instraments

Upwards Descent

"Everything" includes the successful method so it may help to provide a few more details, starting with which plug-ins have been tried, how and where the plug-ins were installed. Then what was done to get the plug-ins to show up in the DAW and how it was determined they are not available in the DAW.

• Great Idea 1

Have you made sure that the plugin's *.DLL (if they are VST2) or *.VST3 (if they are VST3) files are in folders as defined in Preferences | VST settings | VST Scan path?

If so, then you might want to perform a reset and scan from that same preferences screen.

If the OP, if they ever come back, did not download the " instal add ons" found in the drop down of the Bandlab assistant, they might not have much to work with. I'm not sure what originally is included and I'm sure it's easy to look up. But what comes to mind is they are using the "insert instrument" dialog and the TTS-1 is the default. They have not clicked on the drop down menu to reveal the other instruments.  OP-If you ever return,  you can use the Synth Rack in the browser as well as the browser has instruments and effects listed if you take the time to look.