ABull

Lovely hook and chorus and of course the harmonies really pushes the whole song along leaving you just wanting more ,I have to mention the Telecaster fills just super !  and not overly produced giving it a  ``sun records feel ´´ really hit the spot  well done AB cheers

• Thanks 1

On 11/11/2020 at 5:35 PM, mark skinner said:

Great song and great timing! I've got a pile of purchase and warranty information in front of me Right Now for a vehicle problem. This was perfect.  I'm glad I'm not the only one  Thanks ..   mark 

Hey Mark, I feel your pain -- don't we all? -- thanks for listening~~Allan.

Allan . . . some great country fun here, and it shines throughout the whole production, beginning to end !

I hear a very clear and balanced mix . . . and yes the vocals are superbly performed and recorded.

Now, just don't delete it like you usually do here . . . I want to come by again in a bit and have another listen:)

• Thanks 1

On 11/17/2020 at 9:37 PM, noynekker said:

Allan . . . some great country fun here, and it shines throughout the whole production, beginning to end !

I hear a very clear and balanced mix . . . and yes the vocals are superbly performed and recorded.

Now, just don't delete it like you usually do here . . . I want to come by again in a bit and have another listen:)

Thanks mate.

Alright !

Wait a second here ...ABull!  are you trying to mess with my head over here ?😂are you hiding the obvious  in plain sight ?

I was wondering what the picture of the monkey was and then when your song started playing  I said to myself your song sounds like a classic Monkey Tune ..

Your tune sounded pretty fresh ...nice vibe , playing and singing ...

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

On 11/17/2020 at 9:37 PM, noynekker said:

Hey thanks for that -- glad you had fun listening  to my lil ol' demo -- I appreciate your commenting~~Allan.