cclarry

Waves Abbey Road Plugin Sale

WOW!! These are all fantastic plugins. The RS 56 is a great sounding EQ. Looks intimidating but it's really easy once you play around with it. REDD channel is another great sounding plugin. 

• Like 3

Not Abbey Road specifically but I just got an upgrade quote through Waves.com and ran it past Koby to see what sort of a price he could do. Saved me a decent chunk of change and his responses were lightning!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Toffo said:

Not Abbey Road specifically but I just got an upgrade quote through Waves.com and ran it past Koby to see what sort of a price he could do. Saved me a decent chunk of change and his responses were lightning!

Koby is THE BEST...

• Like 6

2 hours ago, cclarry said:

Koby is THE BEST...

After you Lars.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I  actually use every one  of these plugins regularly except for the Kings Microphones and the one that models the sound of the control room. A great set.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Fleer said:

King Koby? Nah, he’s the duke. 

• Like 3

When my (now 45 year old son) was three this was one of his favorite songs.

And he loved Jean-Luc Ponty's New Country too.

Edited by Bapu
  • Like 1

I loaded up on the Abbey Road plug-ins during their last sale, at buy $100, get 3 plugins free.

Already had the Abbey Road Plates, which is cool, but now my address is officially at Abbey Road! LOL! Great stuff!  😁

• Like 1

@abacab You can check with Koby and see what he would charge to upgrade you to the AR Collection.

• Great Idea 1

I just WUP'd a few bits through Koby and he always comes up trumps 👍

I also got the voucher through from Waves for the value of everything I WUP'ed.

So I'm now looking at the latest Waves sale, subtracting 15% (Koby's price) and subtracting the voucher which is making an upgrade to Horizon look very attractive (Mercury would be great but that's still a bit too much!). 

7 hours ago, Grem said:

@abacab You can check with Koby and see what he would charge to upgrade you to the AR Collection.

Hey @Gremthanks for the tip!

But I've got most of the collection, except for Reel ADT, and the microphones. Don't think that I would ever use those two.

@abacabReel is almost my fav out the bunch. Plates is number one. Reel ADT is a very close second. I use it all the time.

I don't think I have ever used The Kings mics.

• Great Idea 1