Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Tony Carpenter

Best home made keyboard stand EVER!

Recommended Posts

I was reminiscing today. Back in 1988 or 89 my brother in law who’s a handyman at all sorts welded this together for me.

Note my Alesis Quadraverb and Yamaha TX81z mounted as well. Keyboards are a Roland Jupiter 6 and a Roland D20. I think there’s a delay pedal on the Jupiter 6, I did use one though at one point.
 

 

8AD3A3B1-6CFA-4AA7-9669-F4689460B584.jpeg

Edited by Tony Carpenter
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@paulo I think Jordan can afford more sophisticated setups than my meagre budget. Particularly back then !.  I was the only keyboard player around Sydney with this type of stand. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Tony Carpenter said:

@paulo I think Jordan can afford more sophisticated setups than my meagre budget. Particularly back then !.  I was the only keyboard player around Sydney with this type of stand. 

Maybe true, but the title of the thread isn't "Best keyboard stand cobbled together by a low budget guy's brother in law in the Sydney area during the 1980's" is it ?😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, paulo said:

Maybe true, but the title of the thread isn't "Best keyboard stand cobbled together by a low budget guy's brother in law in the Sydney area during the 1980's" is it ?😀

Since we’re being a Debbie downer... I’ve edited the title lol 😕

Edited by Tony Carpenter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tony Carpenter said:

Since we’re being a Debbie downer... I’ve edited the title lol 😕

Do you know for sure that the guy who made Jordan's didn't make it at home?😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, 57Gregy said:

I expected something made from wood.

You must be popular with the ladies if you can balance a keyboard on it. ;)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...