bjornpdx

Early Evening Classical-ish

Early Evening

This started out  as an attempt at classical genre but I just couldn't get it to work. So it's a mixture
of synths that sound like something from an orchestra and a clarinet from the Spitfire BBC orchestra.

I like the main melody but it sounds kind of familiar to me. Just wondering if anyone recognizes it from anywhere? Maybe I'm plagiarizing an old song of mine that I don't remember?

Thanks for listening/commenting.

• Like 2

I liked the main melody Bjorn - it sounds original to me. The strings sounded quite nice in this one.

Cool track - well done.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bjornpdx said:

I like the main melody but it sounds kind of familiar to me. Just wondering if anyone recognizes it from anywhere? Maybe I'm plagiarizing an old song of mine that I don't remember?

Nice track, when a melody sounds familiar but isn't copied it's a good thing!

• Like 1

Nice tune. Adding the clarinet is a nice touch and the accents on the strings give them realism. I also like the "fluttering" panning ostinato in the background. I can see this easily translating to a chamber strings ensemble or orchestra.

Edited by Fred's Gratis Scores
Bad grammar, ugh.
  • Like 2

Thanks all for taking the time to listen and comment. And thanks for verifying the melody sounds original.

Sounds like an ol' irish tune.  You have all the elements for a fantasy type soundtrack.   I think the melody is a little too far forward in the mix but otherwise an up lifting dancing  tune.

Edited by David Sprouse