Bapu

It was my fault, don't fully blame Presonus

Posted (edited)

Back in April Bill wanted to get on the Studio One Pro bus.

I had a registered but unused license that I was willing to sell him (cheap), done with a transfer. $125 out the door.

Therein lies the problem. It was an upgrade from Artist 4 to Pro 4.

That seems to have wiped out his legit Sweetwater (non OEM) license of Artist 4. Sadly understandable since my Pro 4 license included my Artist 4 license.

I just purchased an upgrade from any version of Pro to Pro 5 and sent him the serial number (free of charge) in a PM.

Let's hope all is right in the world now.

Edited by Bapu
  • Like 3

Don't worry Bapu. I figured that it was your fault all along and I won't take it out on Presonus.

I wasn't interested in their ugly DAW before and nothing about this episode has changed that.

HTH.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, paulo said:

I wasn't interested in their ugly DAW before and nothing about this episode has changed that.

For CD creation Mastering it is nice to have :D

36 minutes ago, paulo said:

Don't worry Bapu. I figured that it was your fault all along and I won't take it out on Presonus.

HTH.

Which DAW do you suggest paulo?

1 minute ago, bayoubill said:

Which DAW do you suggest paulo?

I think the owners of this forum make one. Cake something-or-other?  That seems quite nice.

It's free and so are the updates, so there's that too. 😉

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

For CD creation Mastering it is nice to have :D

I'm sure you're right.

Unfortunately for me I still have functioning eyes, so I'm not able to look at it for long enough to get anything done. 😀

20 minutes ago, paulo said:

I'm sure you're right.

Unfortunately for me I still have functioning eyes, so I'm not able to look at it for long enough to get anything done. 😀

Wait a second here. You are telling me my bad eyesight has actually come in handy......🥴

2 hours ago, paulo said:

Hasrh, but fair.

2 hours ago, paulo said:

I wasn't interested in their ugly DAW before and nothing about this episode has changed that..

I think it's fair to say that you and your interest in Studio One Pro were the farthest thing from my mind when reaching out to help a friend on the forum. 😋

3 minutes ago, Bapu said:

I think it's fair to say that you and your interest in Studio One Pro were the farthest thing from my mind when reaching out to help a friend on the forum. 😋

I know that silly, but your fred title suggests that you didn't want people to think badly of Presonus because of this, so I was just letting you know that my view of them hadn't changed at all.

Sheesh, there's no pleasing some people.😉😀

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1

Bapu's truly a good guy and there's a whole lot of stuff he does that's unbeknownst (had to look up that spelling) to most peeps. Of course, in a good way. :D

• Like 1

break(lunch)time   

5 minutes ago, craigb said:

No good deed shall go unpunished! 😁

Yeah. I could want Bapu to teach me Bass now

wait a minute...... Bapu taught me bass .. he is the reason I play bass lik I DO

LET'S GET HIM!!!

• Haha 1

On 7/16/2020 at 1:12 PM, bayoubill said:

LET'S GET HIM!!!

What are we suppose to get the grandpa that has more plugins then the rest of us 😆

2 hours ago, InstrEd said:

What are we suppose to get the grandpa that has more plugins then the rest of us 😆

A T-shirt with his own face on it........

Oh, wait..........

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, paulo said:

A T-shirt with his own face on it........

Oh, wait..........

See! This is what I'm talking about. The GrandPooBa has everything!  Oh wait he can have this new nickname GrandPooBa  🤣