bayoubill

Apology - I Forgot Which Forum I Was On

nope it's still showing I bought Artist in 2019Haven't heard anything since they said my account was being reviewed early this morning

You would think that with an invoice that would be that was needed. Your Professional version shows up and all is fine with it?

But it's dated Nov 2019. I think because of that they listed the registered date for Artist at Apr 2019.  That's not when I registered it! No one on their forum I talked to  waited this long to get something fixed

Edited by bayoubill

according to my products Professional was registered Nov 2019. It doesn't show when I bought the license 

Edited by bayoubill

11 hours ago, bayoubill said:

according to my products Professional was registered Nov 2019. It doesn't show when I bought the license 

Could that date be when the person you bought the license from first registered ? is that the way they do it over there ?

Kenny

Maybe offering a free interpretive dance in 4K would help? 

Second thought, scratch that idea.

• Great Idea 1

55 minutes ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Could that date be when the person you bought the license from first registered ? is that the way they do it over there ?

Kenny

Yes Kenny, The thing is they assumed since I bought pro in Nov 2019 that I must have bought Artist in Apr 2019. How else could that be how it happened

Sheesh, this isn't a very good advert for their obvious lack of any customer care Bill. 

Do they have a toll-free number you could call, just to prompt them into some sort of action?

ye could try PM Craig Anderton if they don't help you (don't know if he's still involved with Presonus though)

I have the receipt to prove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 minutes ago, bayoubill said:

I have the receipt to prove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS THE CAKEWALK FORUM 

The receipt I have is from Sweetwater. It shows what I bought, when I bought it, and how much I paid for it

1 minute ago, bayoubill said:

Sheens ;

I apologize for my posts 

sorry

no Bill you're awesome. no worries...keep 'm coming ! 

Metallic-Offbeat-Kentrosaurus-size-restr

But it's ALL MY FAULT!!

I have chronic amnesia

Am a maroon

Am from Louisiana

I know Bapu

I know Greg

I could go on and on and on but that's not important right now which reminds me! 

I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member! 

Ya know there's one way to find out if a man is honest - ask him. If he says, 'Yes,' you know he is a crook.
But in my case I Am desparate to have people think I don't care what people think  that I don't care what people think 

Edited by bayoubill

3 minutes ago, bayoubill said:

I know Bapu

First world problem right there.

• Haha 1

@bayoubill If you have an account, have you tried Twitter? They're quite active right now (in the general sense), promoting SO5.

1 minute ago, antler said:

@bayoubill If you have an account, have you tried Twitter? They're quite active right now (in the general sense), promoting SO5.

I don't know anything about Twitter. Wouldn't know how

I did call Sweetwater and told one of the reps there all about it. He couldn't believe I haven't  gotten the upgrade.

He's going to pass it on the one of the department heads and they're going to call me. Those guys at Sweetwater are great