Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bayoubill

why? WHY????

Recommended Posts

Am sitting here at a tire place getting an alignment oil change tire rotation etc for XXX’s car

its XXX’s day off so why Am  I sitting here and not her? 
why? WHY? WHY???

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No 

Am cooking 

If it was up to her we’d have some vegetarian dinner of artichokes and sassafras 

I’ll be fixing sausage bell pepper carrots peas broccoli onions celery mushrooms green beans with Cajun sauce in my giant wok over rice with homemade bread and southern made iced tea

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Starise said:

Because she's cooking tonight? How about desert?

It’s a toss up between peach pie and carrot cake ( depending on how many carrots are left)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because she has a gun and knows how to use it.

(Duh.😜)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, craigb said:

Because she has a gun and knows how to use it.

(Duh.😜)

An M-1 carbine 

she goes to the shooting range once a month by herself and comes back with bullet ridden targets and hands them to me with a strange smile on her face

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Which reminds me 

I’d better ask her what she wants for supper before I fix anything 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Y? Y?

Y M C A

 

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by Bapu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Besides, those guys don’t have moobs

 

CENSORED

Edited by bayoubill
Exotic pictures of Bapu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

my baby  gone shootin'    (great sounding snaredrum too imo )

 

Edited by Sheens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bayoubill said:

Am sitting here at a tire place getting an alignment oil change tire rotation etc for XXX’s car

its XXX’s day off so why Am  I sitting here and not her? 
why? WHY? WHY???

 

try to relax Bill

Heartwarming-pictures-orphan-orangutans-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, bayoubill said:

An M-1 carbine 

she goes to the shooting range once a month by herself and comes back with bullet ridden targets and hands them to me with a strange smile on her face

 

Don't worry about that. Start worrying when she hands you the shovel.

  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...