Shift + B to hide busses in Console View, please!

Davydh

Until they elect to make the change...create the binding yourself in preferences

The local binding overrides the global binding so if SHIFT+B is set to toggle Strips|Buses in the Console View area when the console view has focus nothing will happen in the track view.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@scook, I just did that so thanks, but it doesn't open it fully.

Let's say you have 7 busses. You press Shift + B to remove them, press Shift + B to get them back,
but instead of showing all of them, it only shows 3 of them. That's very annoying.
I want to be able to quickly see all the busses and quickly remove them all...

1 hour ago, chuckebaby said:

Create a Screenset and lock it. 

So I tried it.

It only works if I click on another screenset and then click back onto the former screenset. Which means wasting two screensets just because Cakewalk is refusing to learn behaviour.

Sorry I sound grumpy, I just wish it could learn like it does in the track view.

10 minutes ago, Davydh said:

Which means wasting two screensets just because Cakewalk is refusing to learn behaviour.

First.... let me start off by saying... i totally see your point. 

Second.... You have 10 Screensets to choose from all with "Hotkeys" Are you saying you can't afford 1 Screenset ? (It is actually only 1 because the other one is your default).  I suppose you can wait for a fix on the Shift + B if you want.

I'm simply offering up a workaround.