David Sprouse

Waiting for the Bus

I don't know about simple, but I like this song, and I think you named it well.  I especially like your use of reverb to give it depth and an eerie quality that intrigues me.  I don't know anybody who approaches music quite like you do, and I love it!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lynn said:

I don't know anybody who approaches music quite like you do, and I love it!

I'll echo that!

But if I'm honest David, your "country romp" Simple Sam was a little more in my wheelhouse...

t

• Like 1

I enjoyed the listen - nice job.  The lead synth is cool - the tune sort of feels like I'm waiting at a bus stop.

Waiting at the bus stop with some killer horn section playing lovely dissonant jazz hits! I liked it and for this I would be sad if the bus ever showed up!

Cheers,

-Tom

• Like 1

HI David

What kind of bus are we waiting for?  Sounds like some dramatic action movie.  I like the different variations you put on the melody. 

Well, If they played music like this at a bus stop then I wouldn't mind waiting!  For a simple song it has some complexity and variety to it.   It  is an interesting piece and has your signature on it.  I agree with Lynn (above).  I'm a sucker for reverb and I liked your use of it in this number.  Oh ya, very cool bass sounds on this.   Nice one!!!

13 hours ago, vechung said:

HI David

What kind of bus are we waiting for?  Sounds like some dramatic action movie.  I like the different variations you put on the melody. 

The love bus. :D  Thanks for listening vechung, I'm a fan.

3 hours ago, freddy j said:

Well, If they played music like this at a bus stop then I wouldn't mind waiting!  For a simple song it has some complexity and variety to it.   It  is an interesting piece and has your signature on it.  I agree with Lynn (above).  I'm a sucker for reverb and I liked your use of it in this number.  Oh ya, very cool bass sounds on this.   Nice one!!!

Freddie, one of the best reviews I've ever received!  Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to listen to my music.

TomT, Douglas and Wookie, thanks for the feedback.   Lynn your words are always encouraging.  Y'all have a happy mother's day.  :D:D

Max thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to listen to my music.  Glad you liked it.

Cool! Interesting composition with different parts on arrangement. Good mix and sounds.

David

With that title in my head, the horns kind of sounded like car horns and sirens. Nicely arranged and thought out. I enjoyed the listen.