Instant Replay?

Bill Phillips

Question

What's "Instant Replay?" When I press Ctrl+Shft+S the "Instant Replay" dialog circled on the Control Bar in the second screenshot appears. I've never seen that before and couldn't find it in the Reference Guide.  I've mapped Ctrl+Shft+S to "Save Copy As." See the first screenshot below. So I was expecting the "Save Copy As" dialog.

EaOCZzu.png

epWRghn.png

2 answers to this question

16 hours ago, scook said:

It has nothing to do with CbB.

I searched for "instant replay" and found an instant replay mode in software bundled with NVidea cards. Is is possible this is installed?

@scook you are correct. Thanks.

Wish I'd figured it out. I don't have an Nvidia card but I do have a  AMD card with a recently updated Radeon version 20.2.2 which, apparently by default, has a whole passel of hotkeys including Ctl+Shft+S an instant replay toggle. Since I don't do gaming I turned them all off along with most everything else with an on/off switch in settings. I guess I'll need to remember to do that each time I update the Radeon software. I always opt for the minimal feature set, but that's apparently no longer enough.

Ctl+Shft+S is working again in CbB to initiate Save Copy As. Don't know how may other key bindings would have been affected but think I nipped it in the bud.

I also, noticed that Ctl+Shft+S appears to trigger a cool page copy feature in my Firefox browser that apparently allows entire pages to be copied not just the visible portion which is something I've often wanted to do but never new how.