Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jim Fogle

- The Beatles Game - (Hofner Website Link)

Recommended Posts

Why is this even necessary?  Everyone knows that Yellow Submarine is their best effort.  *Sheesh!*

😁

  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@craigb   I've heard some people dispute that and mention they think "Revolution #9"  is the best Beatles song.  Me, I think "Hey Bulldog" is an under rated treasure.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I need to cast a vote in order for other people to tell me my favourite Beatles song? I suppose that's democracy for you.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Wibbles said:

So I need to cast a vote in order for other people to tell me my favourite Beatles song? I suppose that's democracy for you.

Repeat after me:  "Baaa!"  🤣

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Wibbles said:

So I need to cast a vote in order for other people to tell me my favourite Beatles song? I suppose that's democracy for you.

Seems more socialist to me, no?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bapu said:

Seems more socialist to me, no?

Nigel's been known to be very confused on his politics and economic theories. 😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, craigb said:

Nigel's been known to be very confused on his politics and economic theories. 😆

It's actually a case of trying to tutor the terminally stupid, Craig. But when you're butting heads with those subject to the Dunning-Kruger effect, it's a thankless task. ;)

Edited by Wibbles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Wibbles said:

It's actually a case of trying to tutor the terminally stupid, Craig. But when you're butting heads with those subject to the Dunning-Kruger effect, it's a thankless task. ;)

Just reply with a somewhat related meme and a few emojis.

Military-UmRUN.gif

That's how I handle them! 😆😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/22/2020 at 12:15 PM, craigb said:

Just reply with a somewhat related meme and a few emojis.

Military-UmRUN.gif

That's how I handle them! 😆😜

Man, I really want to know how it fared for those guys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Toddskins said:

Man, I really want to know how it fared for those guys

I think it was a dud and they lived to become moderators for a DAW forum. 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...