God Of Theory

Question

I've downloaded cakewalk by bandlab and around 5 other applications using bandlab assistant.I downloaded it from the bandlab website.

However,after I downloaded the applications,I clicked on bandlab assistant and nothing happened.The other downloaded bandlab apps works,but not the bandlab assistant itself.

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, God Of Theory said:

I clicked on bandlab assistant and nothing happened.

It means clicking BandLab Assistant shortcut icon in the desktop but not open BandLab Assistant window?
If so, make sure BandLab Assistant icon is in the notification area (Windows tasktray). If it is there, click that icon to open BandLab Assistant window.

Note: Clicking 'x' button at right-top is not quit BandLab Assistant. To quit BandLab Assistant, click gear icon at left-top and then click Quit button.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HIBI said:

It means clicking BandLab Assistant shortcut icon in the desktop but not open BandLab Assistant window?
If so, make sure BandLab Assistant icon is in the notification area (Windows tasktray). If it is there, click that icon to open BandLab Assistant window.

Note: Clicking 'x' button at right-top is not quit BandLab Assistant. To quit BandLab Assistant, click gear icon at left-top and then click Quit button.

Thank you for this info!!!  It explains why the method I use works!!!  I go into task manager and kill all the 0% BandLab Assistant processes.  Its much easier to kill the task tray icon!!!!  

image.png.7e1711acce8e508cead05f954bbca98d.png                       image.png.19d8fa98e968c46e0740d4d37e4c43ed.png

10 minutes ago, HIBI said:

@User 905133 You can also quit it from the right-click menu of the BandLab Assistant icon in the task tray.

Yes, that's what I meant.  This will be my new method from now on. I tested it before and its much easier than using task manager.

1 hour ago, User 905133 said:

Its much easier to kill the task tray icon!!!!                     

image.png.19d8fa98e968c46e0740d4d37e4c43ed.png        +       right click        =          image.png.6e7b22a6a544395e91d498efec25d492.png

Edited by User 905133