SteveStrummerUK

Harsh, but fair ....

The power of a woman.....................................................................................................................................................................

• Like 1

I have a theory on what is going on here. Remember, the media killed harry's mother, princess Diana. The paparazzi hounded her and were pursuing  and machine gun flashing the car when it crashed.  Now the media are hounding his wife.....he knows what happens next if he doesn't do something. I like the royals and am a bit of a Monarchist, I was born in England, lived there until 10 and then came to Australia but the Commonwealth is also strong here.

Edited by Tezza
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Tezza said:

I have a theory on what is going on here. Remember, the media killed harry's mother, princess Diana. The paparazzi hounded her and were pursuing  and machine gun flashing the car when it crashed.  Now the media are hounding his wife.....he knows what happens next if he doesn't do something. I like the royals and am a bit of a Monarchist, I was born in England, lived there until 10 and then came to Australia but the Commonwealth is also strong here.

That's a good theory .

God shave the Queen..🤗

Edited by Pragi

If the Queen, Prince Charles and Prince William were to all die suddenly, then it would leave me in the position of wanting to bang the new Queen Mother.

1499784927-1499691697-katemiddletonlight

That's about as near as I'll ever come to being a monarchist.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/22/2020 at 11:27 PM, craigb said:

As long as Meghan doesn't try to sing like Yoko, I'm ok with it. 🤣

Arrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh TM

Royal disdain for Meghan's white trash family must have been a factor.

Even if you hate Bill Maher, you'll probably like this . . . or some if it . . . or none.

Edited by emeraldsoul
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, emeraldsoul said:

Even if you hate Bill Maher, you'll probably like this . . . or some if it . . . or none.

I agree with absolutely every word he utters.

• Great Idea 1

I shouldn't really say this as a citizen of the U.S. but a part of me would love to see the royal family working construction jobs for minimum wage.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/26/2020 at 12:18 PM, Tom1 said:

I shouldn't really say this as a citizen of the U.S. but a part of me would love to see the royal family working construction jobs for minimum wage.

There is no such thing.