Creative Sauce

HOW TO CONTROL CAKEWALK WITH A PHONE - Using Android and TouchDAW

You have inspired me to see if I still have TouchDAW on my tablet and to test it on my PC.  I test drove it a few years ago with a lap top and have long forgotten about it.  Thanks for the reminder!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Have been using touchdaw quite a while now, I use it mostly while sitting on my drum kit with an android tablet mounted in a tablet holder attached to the front frame. No more getting out from behind the drums as it is now at my fingertips.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I simply cannot get this to work - followed the tutorial to the letter but when I fire up the app - nada - just no connection whatsoever. If I click on TouchDaw to initialise control of DAW I get a message saying 'no response from DAW'. Very frustrating as I could really use this as it seems to echo the Studio One Remote Control app and that works really well for me - be great to have similar for CbB as well.

Andy

• Like 1

Scratch that - went back into RTPMidi to check the settings - I think I may have forgotten to press 'connect' 🙄

I'll get my coat...

On 2/18/2020 at 5:59 AM, Andrew Ball said:

Scratch that - went back into RTPMidi to check the settings - I think I may have forgotten to press 'connect' 🙄

I'll get my coat...

LOL