Jump to content
S.L.I.P.

Canadian bullying :-(

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, RobertWS said:

 

Dude, it's Kermit's finger!

I know, I know...  That's what I get for trying to be just that little bit less crude! 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, craigb said:

I know, I know...  That's what I get for trying to be just that little bit less crude! 🙄

Are you feeling OK? Should we call a doctor?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And speaking of The Great White North.

 

Due to perceived racism, 'Princess' Meghan Markle now wants to live in Canada ....

.... where the Prime Minister 'blacks up', and with a husband who likes to wear naz1 uniforms 🥴

 

vbtIkHR.jpg

 

 

🙄 I are very much confused 😕

 

 

Edited by SteveStrummerUK
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, craigb said:

I know, I know...  That's what I get for trying to be just that little bit less crude! 🙄

 

6 hours ago, Wibbles said:

Are you feeling OK? Should we call a doctor?

 

You must be confusing me with S.L.I.P.! 😁

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fair point. 

I'm grateful to S.L.I.P. for making me realise that I could be worse than I am.

Edited by Wibbles
Typo
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of my mates used to own and manage a pub attached to Windsor & Eton Riverside railway station. Both the royal princes and their security entourages had been customers, waiting for a train back to whatever palace at the end of term while they were attending Eton. They were served non-alcoholic drinks. My friend wasn't going to break the law for them no matter who they thought they were.

Rolf Harris had also been a customer on a few occasions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember being over there in '81 which was a year famous for two things:  Having seemingly all famous places we'd like to visit covered in scaffolding being renovated, and tons of preparation for the Royal Wedding between Lady Di and Charles (the future Queen of England? 😁).  Things seemed a lot happier and more like a fairy tale then...  Now it's more like a bad horror-show B-movie!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, craigb said:

Now it's more like a bad horror-show B-movie!

I think that's true on both sides of the Atlantic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, craigb said:

I remember being over there in '81 which was a year famous for two things:  Having seemingly all famous places we'd like to visit covered in scaffolding being renovated, and tons of preparation for the Royal Wedding between Lady Di and Charles (the future Queen of England? 😁).  Things seemed a lot happier and more like a fairy tale then...  Now it's more like a bad horror-show B-movie!

I've often thought that the queen must think that the whole world smells of fresh paint, cleaning agents and freshly mown grass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

Due to perceived racism, 'Princess' Meghan Markle now wants to live in Canada ....

.... where the Prime Minister 'blacks up', and with a husband who likes to wear naz1 uniforms 

Anything that means that I get to see/hear less of them is fine by me. 

 

Sorry Canada. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...