How to turn of the Aim Assit [ANSWERED]

23 hours ago, Screaming For Attention said:

I can't actually see where I am on the time line as the read out box covers it.

You're not the only one.

I love the Aim Assist Line, but I really, really, would like to be able to toggle that box off. It's sort of a tradeoff for me. If I use Aim Assist, I lose the ability to see the ruler numbers, but if I turn it off, I lose its functionality, which is great.

Usually I leave it on.

The box would be fine if it just didn't cover up the ruler numbers....

• Great Idea 1

• 4 years later...

Conversely, the box disappeared for me and I have no idea how to get it back. I don't feel as accurate when clicking around the timeline anymore. How do I toggle it back on? I'm sure I just accidentally hit the hotkey for it without realizing.

3 hours ago, Tomo SZN said:

Conversely, the box disappeared for me and I have no idea how to get it back. I don't feel as accurate when clicking around the timeline anymore. How do I toggle it back on? I'm sure I just accidentally hit the hotkey for it without realizing.

Probably a change in "workspaces".

When things hide, that's the usual culprit.

15 hours ago, Tomo SZN said:

I had nothing to do so i checked the workspaces out. I was wrong. It have nothing to do with aim assist.

You do know that aim assist can be found by rightclicking in the timeline?

Aim assist CbB.PNG