Want a deal? Then here you go! ​😎​

craigb

Since you guys seem to have a lot more cash now that Larry has moved on, I've decided to put my custom guitar up for sale.

20220105_155713.jpg

Only $88,888.88!  However, if I've known you for a while, I'll cut you a better deal of $77,777.77! 😜

(I came "this" close to posting my better pictures, but I need to get back to work... 😆)

• Haha 3

Ok, since most of my posts start off hidden requiring approval, I'm done with this thread and anything in the Deals forum.

I had some fun, but this is ridiculous.

Edited by craigb
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, craigb said:

Ok, since most of my posts start off hidden requiring approval, I'm done with this thread and anything in the Deals forum.

Is this something that applies to everyone here?  Just asking because I haven't seen anything of mine that needed approval after I posted it; it just showed up wherever I posted?   (unless we can always see our own posts even if they're not really "there" yet?)

4 hours ago, Amberwolf said:

Is this something that applies to everyone here?  Just asking because I haven't seen anything of mine that needed approval after I posted it; it just showed up wherever I posted?   (unless we can always see our own posts even if they're not really "there" yet?)

I’ve been in this forum since the day it started and it has never happened to me. I guess it has some connection to what you write. Pay attention to the few, simple rules there are, and you’ll probably never experience it.

3 hours ago, Wookiee said:

Blame the spammers they are the route cause of most blocked posts.

...and the root cause is the route spammers take to be blocked!

🤣

Edited by Fwrend

6 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Yeah that is a deal ! considering I was thinking about this one .

The Guitar George Benson used for Breezing .  A sweet deal at only $ 999.999

ayflepyqsxx2ipebne8x.jpg

This is for real

https://reverb.com/item/85187318-gibson-johnny-smith-breezin-owned-by-george-benson

More of his guitars for sale

https://reverb.com/shop/the-official-george-benson-reverb-shop

Kenny

Makes perfect sense to list it this way since it's not a typical auction offering sellers a reserve option. He'll take the best offer & I'm guessing it will be sold soon. Shipping is high based on insurance.

3 hours ago, hsmusic said:

Makes perfect sense to list it this way since it's not a typical auction offering sellers a reserve option. He'll take the best offer & I'm guessing it will be sold soon. Shipping is high based on insurance.

I'm pretty sure it will sell . When where how ? That part I do not know ...BTW he only paid Five Hundred Fifty for that guitar .

Here is a Video where he talks about his guitar choices and career over the years ...He can sure tell a story 😃

Many of the guitars he has listed on his Reverb page have already sold .

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Like 1

Don't believe that it's a "custom" guitar people. This craigb character has been selling guitars that look exactly the same as that one in these parts for many years. I'm the first person to give the mods a hard time because , well, they pretty much deserve it, but it seems they might actually have got something right for a change and sussed this fella out......

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, craigb said:

Ok, and for the record, what triggered the filtering was having three 8's in a row which, apparently, is in a lot of the phone numbers spammers leave in their messages.

Would three sixes be ok ?