And Now, For Something Different

bitflipper

To my ear (played bassoon in HS decades ago) and based on the gizmo (mic?) attached, I'd say there's real bassoon audio mixed in there. See also this. (I just started listening a few minutes ago myself.)  Thanks for the video.

As for the vocalist, her facial expressions and gestures match what she is singing very nicely!!

49 minutes ago, bitflipper said:

Unfortunately, the video captures their only gig this year. "The A&R man said, 'I don't hear a single'".

Notice that the spam attack has started to insert fake quotes in legit quote boxes.   

52 minutes ago, bitflipper said:

How do I complaint in Paytm wrong transaction

and has given the original post a Sad emoji.

2 hours ago, bitflipper said:

"The A&R man said, 'I don't hear a single'".

1 hour ago, User 905133 said:

spam attack has started to insert fake quotes in legit quote boxes.

Are you talking about bit's quate above yours? IDK, that sounds like something bit would say!!!

1 hour ago, User 905133 said:

How do I complaint in Paytm wrong transaction

I am not seeing this. Was it already removed?

1 hour ago, Grem said:

I am not seeing this. Was it already removed?

Yes, it was.  Here's what happened.

I suspect it was related to a spam attack from earlier today.  I think I reported two or three dozen that seemed to be coming from the same source, albeit under different names.  When I saw the spam had taken what seemed to be a legit statement (the first quote I posted) and inserted words that tied in directly with the spam (the second quote I posted) and also added a Sad emoji, it seemed to me like an escalation of the attack.  Instead of just posting spam, there was the making of a quote, adding in fake wording, plus the adding of an emoji on the original post that was quoted.

While it could have been done by a human pretending to be either AI or a bot, my concern was that if it were algorithmic, it should be stopped before more damage was done.

Tamanna Bhatiya was one of the names used for the spam.    image.png.291fc9ec25d397e1a122328884c0d861.png

There's been at least one new set of 5 spam posts added as of 10-15 minutes ago. This one uses an account in the name Neha Kumari. 

See PM for some more details.

Edited by User 905133
  • Thanks 1