Humble IK Pro Sound Suite

kricho

Take your music creation to the next level with the Ultimate Sound and Groove Workstation Bundle from IK Multimedia. Download over 30 GB of professional, genre-defining and genre-defying pianos, drums, guitars, bass, brass, orchestral instruments, organs, synthesizer sounds, and many premade loops, presets, and more. Get the sounds you need to bring your ideas to life and into the ears of millions, while supporting Music Will with your purchase!

https://www.humblebundle.com/software/ik-pro-sound-suite-software

• Like 2

For $50, I could have gotten 12 IK Sound Libraries I didn't have from IK.**  For $30, I can get 6 IK Sound Libraries I don't have from HB. For $15, I can get 1 from HB,

**In fact, for $50 (possibly less if they accept jam points on this purchase) I can still get all 12 IK Sound Libraries I don't have with Sample Tank 4 MAX v. 2. See the official IK Versions Comparison Chart.

JMO: Depending on what IK synths/libraries you have / want, the HB options might not be your best choice.  Consumers of the world, UNITE!!!

WARNING TO GASaholics inclined to do impulse buying: Don't be in a rush just because something at first glance looks like a great deal (i.e., too good to pass up). 

Edited by User 905133
deleted a word that should have been edited out initially
  • Great Idea 1

Yeah....the price is just too close to the $49 ST 4 MAX price.

So unless somehow you are missing exactly the instruments in the HB deal you get way, way more for your money by just getting ST 4 MAX. And you may be able to use JamPoints or JRRShop to knock that down a little further.

Big fan of $49 ST 4 MAX here, I got it last year and am still discovering useful sounds. Miroslav 2 may not be the absolute best orchestral library out there, but it's great for seasoning pop songs and is a fraction of the cost of just about anything else. For me, SampleTron 2 was the hidden treasure, and Syntronik 2 makes it so that I don't long for any vintage synths.