Jane's addiction?

Gswitz

9 hours ago, bitflipper said:

The problem was not caused by FoH. It was excessive stage volume, from the guitarist's amp. We've all had the misfortune of being onstage with a guy like that. 

Thats what I read as well,

it's kind of a bummer because I really like the band, and if they would have come around my part of the country I might have gone to the show.

23 hours ago, bitflipper said:

The problem was not caused by FoH. It was excessive stage volume, from the guitarist's amp. We've all had the misfortune of being onstage with a guy like that. 

furry muff, monitor mix then - don;t forget they have a nice big soundcheck, in-ear monitoring, etc... pf was a ***** when i crewed them way back in the day, ritual de lo habitual tour, they had the most **** to decorate the stage with than any other band/artist i've crewed... mind you it was a great gig

1 hour ago, pwalpwal said:

furry muff, monitor mix then - don;t forget they have a nice big soundcheck, in-ear monitoring, etc... pf was a ***** when i crewed them way back in the day, ritual de lo habitual tour, they had the most **** to decorate the stage with than any other band/artist i've crewed... mind you it was a great gig

Thats really cool you were on the crew, wasn't Habitual the tour where they had the girls with fire on the heads..

Just now, Old Joad said:

Thats really cool you were on the crew, wasn't Habitual the tour where they had the girls with fire on the heads..

ah local crew only, not the tour, and we didn't get any burning head ladies in northern england 😢

still, pf was a dick but the gig was great (i was also a big fan at the time)

• Haha 1