Sonar 2024.09 Feedback

Morten Saether

5 hours ago, shane said:

but noted the new 2024.9 update will not show graphics/visualizations for any of the ADDED Pro Channel plugins

Hello!
Have you changed the interface scaling settings in Sonar? If you have, try to return the scale to 100%, apply the setting, close Sonar, and after restarting, everything should be fixed. And after a normal image in ProChannel, you can again adjust the scale at your discretion.

And if you did not change the scaling, then try to change it in any direction by 5%, I had exactly the same problem after installing the very first "beta", which was fixed after changing the scaling.

7 hours ago, Noel Borthwick said:

It does save the state per project.

EDIT: The same on Laptop, just the right side is saved, on Laptop it was saved before 2024.9, on Desktop it is saved since 2024.9, on both not the left side of the divider bar!

HI:) 

This is new! I have overseen this, because the state is saved on the right side but not on the left side.

On the right I can see the last opened folder, on the left is an overview of all hard drives and folders!

But this is much better as before;)

Perhaps it's the same behaviour as before that it works correct on a Laptop, but not on a Desktop!

I'll try this out, not really working with a Laptop but I have it installed on one.

Bassman.

Edited by Heinz Hupfer

Looking forward to the background color of the left channel bar changing with the selected audio track color.
Looking forward to returning to the piano window. The background color can be set separately,

Thank you, CakeWalk