Have Sonar 8.5 reg, serial numbers, etc - need installation files

Netmix

8 hours ago, Netmix said:

I bought Sonar 8.5 Producer and ran it on an older PC. I still have the registration and serial number, but I cannot find the CR / DVD disk for installation on new PC.

Is there a way to download that software?

Thanks

SONAR 8.5 was never available as a full download install. As mentioned there was an upgrade installer to take version 8.0 to 8.5, but the application as a whole was never available as a direct download. I'd suggest contacting support at help.cakewalk.com

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies.

I have sent a message to cakewalk support.

I did install X1 on this new Windows 10 HP laptop, it is brand new. I want to open older song session files, consolidate them, and move them to PT or Logic. The issue I am having is I can open these song files and see the tracks but the 'default' audio device on windows is not being recognized by X1 for some reason so I cannot hear any sound and I am not seeing any audio activity (LEDs on faders) no flashing lights. I only want to check these song tracks and consolidate them as to make each track a single audio file so they can be exported to other DAWs for final work.

Any ideas on how to get X1 to see the built-in audio device/driver?

Thanks

4 hours ago, Netmix said:

Есть идеи, как заставить X1 увидеть встроенное аудиоустройство/драйвер?

You need to select in the general "Preferences", in the "Playback and Recording" section - "Wasapi Shared", in the "Dithering" field select "None",  then confirm "Apply" at the bottom right, and after that in the "Driver Settings" and "Devices" sections, you will see your Realtek sound device and sound will appear when playing projects.

• Like 1