Updates > Mario Nieto World > Harmony Bloom [1.3.1 Available]

User 905133

UPDATE (2024-09-12): Now Updated to 1.3.1

From the e-mail (reformatted text and replaced the e-mail link which has user/account info with a direct YT link):

New Harmony Bloom 1.3.0 Update

• How to Update:
    • Harmony Bloom automatically detects when a new version is available, and the plugin itself will offer the option to download the new installer directly.
    • Alternatively, you can download it from your account.
  • If you bought Harmony Bloom without an account, don't worry. Just create an account at www.marionietoworld.com using the same email you used for the purchase, and then email me to link your purchase to your new account.
  • Also today,  I'll be live creating music with Harmony Bloom 1.3.0 If you feel like it, drop by and say hi.

Take me to the live stream

• What’s New:
    • NEW: Added patterns (states) that can be saved quickly. These patterns are stored together with the presets.
    • NEW: option to Randomizes the colors of the interface.. The colors can be excluded/included from randomization by right-clicking on the color and selecting 'IGNORE RANDOM COLOUR ACTION' or 'ENABLE RANDOM COLOUR ACTION'.
    • NEW: Quantize Notes Duration: It is now possible to quantize the duration of notes relative to the loop time, allowing notes to be held for precise intervals. When active, the duration is measured relative to the loop and quantized instead of in seconds. For example, setting QUANT. NOTE DURATION to 1/1 will trigger and hold the note for the entire loop cycle, enabling detailed control over note timing and duration in your compositions.
    • NEW: When MIDI Learn is active, a text message is displayed in the window to notify us that we are in MIDI Learn mode. A new function has been added to stop MIDI Learn via right click on a parameter.
    • NEW: Now the presets or looks files exported from the iPad version can be imported into the desktop version and vice versa.
    • NEW: added midi learn for notes actions random active notes ,select all notes, etc…
    • NEW: Show the notes that are being played on the keyboard.
    • NEW: Copy / Paste colors options.
    • NEW: Color changes can now be undone or redone.
    • NEW: added reset for midi output channels and retrigger oct options.
    • NEW: Harmony Bloom Icon  and UI Changes.
    • NEW: A new button in the Library panel allows preset imports without right-clicking (long press on iOS).
    • FIXED: When loading the presets in Standalone version the midi out was disconnected.
    • FIXED: Harmony Bloom can now read imported presets directly by adding the preset folder to the root preset folder.
    • FIXED: Occasionally did not save the window size correctly.
    • FIXED: small corrections…

Disclosure: I have no financial interest in the software or the viewing of the YT video/stream. I did purchase it when it was on sale at APD and I have experimented with it for possible use in my personal music-making workflow. I have no plans to make any tutorials or to monetize them.  

Edited by User 905133
1.3.0 changed to 1.3.1; expanded my disclosure statement
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks @User 905133

I bought it on intro sale and it has been updated regularly by the dev.

Incidentally, since v1.29 if you look in the zip you downloaded you will find a folder called "Harmony Bloom Expansion Pack V1".
You can drag and drop the whole folder to the UI to add 60 new presets. Alternatively, you can add them individually in the same way.

Edited by ZincT
typo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• User 905133 changed the title to Updates > Mario Nieto World > Harmony Bloom [1.3.1 Available]

Glad you mentioned the Expansion Pack. It looks like I downloaded/installed them June 4th/5th; super nice to have more patterns.  I may have used the Import Preset feature.  BTW, there's a quick turn around update: 1.3.1.

Here's a link to the updated support page which has the manual, FAQs, release notes, etc. 

Harmony Bloom Release Notes: version 1.3.1:

Significant UI performance enhancements, resulting in faster load times, smoother scaling, and more fluid navigation through the presets list.

Edited by User 905133
added word that accidentally got deleted
  • Thanks 1