Springteen's Opinion of The Grateful Dead:☠️

Old Joad

I liked this. Thanks for sharing. I love that channel too. He's great. His interviews around John Prine are interesting too.

I saw 18 shows with Jerry. Lots of others since.

The day Jerry died I was working at the Boulder School of Massage as a receptionist and at first I didn't believe it. Then I just started bawling. It's the only time in my life this has happened to me. I was sent home from work that day. It was a very sad day.

Even now, I'm surprised at what his passing triggered in me. I don't have words.

I love listening to his playing. One of my nicest compliments was once listening to the Dead, my dad asked me if it was me. Ha ha ha! 🙂

So sweet!

• Like 1

On 9/9/2024 at 4:50 AM, Gswitz said:

I liked this. Thanks for sharing. I love that channel too. He's great. His interviews around John Prine are interesting too.

I saw 18 shows with Jerry. Lots of others since.

The day Jerry died I was working at the Boulder School of Massage as a receptionist and at first I didn't believe it. Then I just started bawling. It's the only time in my life this has happened to me. I was sent home from work that day. It was a very sad day.

Even now, I'm surprised at what his passing triggered in me. I don't have words.

I love listening to his playing. One of my nicest compliments was once listening to the Dead, my dad asked me if it was me. Ha ha ha! 🙂

So sweet!

Big Grateful Dead fan👍I'd say Working Mans Dead is my favorite.

220px-Grateful_Dead_-_Workingman's_Dead.

Otis is cool, He is a pretty good musician as well, here's one of his tunes that I listen to a lot..

Edited by Old Joad
  • Like 1