IK MultiMedia T-RackS 6 Intro Available

GroverKen

9 minutes ago, IK Multimedia said:

If you have 50+ T-RackS single processors you'd qualify for the $/€100 off.  IK Support can look at your account and see what is happening but the 100 off coupon should show in your cart to be applied if the system knows you qualify.  Might be something odd happening so it is worth checking into since by your description you should qualify.  Thank you.

Peter, I know you weren't responding to me, but I'll have to check things out, if I have any issues Peter do you mind if I contact you via PM? Posting is a little difficult for me for whatever reason.

Edited by Rezerekted

1 hour ago, Nitrate Audio said:

I can now see an upgrade path in my IK login account. iIs $50 off for me. And I own all of Tracks except the vocal chiccelli compressor. 

So for me to get Track6 Max its $149. Can't stack jampoints. And i have over 250 jammies.

Well, we sit back and we wait my fellow GASers.. 

Pat,

Ooohhhh  you missed the Joe Chiccarelli Vocal Strip sale for just $29.99, that was a great sale.  😲

13 minutes ago, Pat Osterday said:

I just installed the Intro version and to my surprise NONE of my plugins I own are authorized.  Looks like IK really is doing a number on loyal customers.  I hope I'm just doing something wrong.  I own most of T-RackS plugins - or I guess T-RackS 5 plugins.  I hope this is an oversight otherwise I might be done with IK.

We have a FAQ about this, note that the lowest entry point is the price of a single plugin - T-RackS 6 is $/€99.99 (and you can use JamPoints to take an up to additional 30% off).  Those who have T-RackS 5 MAX v2 or 50+ single T-RackS processors can get T-RackS 6 MAX for $/€99.99.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1517

Are my T- RackS 4.x / 5.x plugins going to appear within T- RackS 6 or do I need to upgrade?

If you have purchased any modules for T-RackS previously, these will be available in the paid versions of T-RackS 6, T-RackS 6 PRO, and T-RackS 6 MAX immediately after authorization. 

T-RackS 6 INTRO cannot load modules from past versions of T-RackS.

The free T-RackS 6 INTRO version includes 3X modules (Classic Equalizer, Classic Compressor, & Master Match X Lite Version), and is limited to loading T-RackS 6 modules*. 

*This includes any single module purchased after the T-RackS 6 release on 9/5/24.

1 hour ago, ralfrobert said:

We will see. Prices are going down the drain at the moment.  Will check again in a year or two.  

In fact i was beeing ironic. And thats why i think that response was a bit off

Pianoverse:

September 2023 -  introductory price of 99.99 USD/EUR per piano (regular 129.99 USD/EUR)

July 2024 - Piano Max sale (with two additional pianos other than all the originals) 199$ …. If i remember correctly on JRRShop 167$… for all of them

this is a community and that 49,99$ remark was correct and usefull to remind this forum users that this is a commum pricing strategy by Ik (and others) so if you get to wait for not that long you will get much more for your buck

im all about this strategy in the end you win with it… but didnt get that harsh response.

22 minutes ago, IK Multimedia said:

If you have 50+ T-RackS single processors you'd qualify for the $/€100 off.  IK Support can look at your account and see what is happening but the 100 off coupon should show in your cart to be applied if the system knows you qualify.  Might be something odd happening so it is worth checking into since by your description you should qualify.  Thank you.

thank   peter. i will check out the intro free version first to see how it works. and then will decide if i want to pursue. 

40 minutes ago, Esteban Villanova said:

Is there an SE version that you can get to use your already owned plugins with?

I also hope that a SE version will come in a bundle with harware device or in a future Total studio

Ok I see, 99€ with the coupon to upgrade to TR6 MAX is a fair price for the 8 new plugins

Will wait for the Total Studio update to get this, Pianoverse & who knows maybe Sampletank 5, ST4 MAX was recently heavily discounted too so there could well be an update coming up 

I wish the old modules had been updated in stead of adding new ones which mostly  overlap with the existing ones. The bundle is still missing basic features like gain compensation, ducking, mix knob, better visualization  and dynamic eq. I’m fact,  I would have bought the upgrade even without any new plugins if these features had been added but don’t need more saturators so will not bite at €125 inc VAT. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GoncaloL said:

i dont get this kind of passive agressive response to a fair expectation

Aw, c'mon. Satya gently ribbed and Peter gently ribbed back.

4 hours ago, Pat Osterday said:

Looks like IK really is doing a number on loyal customers.

I have a dozen T-RackS 5 FX which work as well today as they did yesterday. And they work quite well, no TRackS processor has ever crashed on me (wish that were also the case for SampleTank 4🙄). If they stopped working I might feel hard done by, but they haven't.

The usual pattern for upgrade deals is that there's a discount at first release of a major upgrade, then 6 months or so later a repeat of it, and after that, any number of greater discounts as the market for licenses slows. IK is no different in this regard. After their products mature, they seem to be available at steep discount, which is nice.

Not gonna be losing sleep over whether my T RackS 5 compressors have sidechain inputs or not. If I want to sidechain I don't need to do it with a meticulous emulation of a vintage hardware unit (I don't even want to do it, sidechaining tends to work better with more precise compressors).

So far, I can't figure out how to get TRackS 6 Intro into my account. I clicked on the "Free" button last night and my browser just sat there in a state of loading. Today, I click on the same button and it sends me to the download page for Product Manager, which I already have installed.

Whatever, I can probably limp along without Classic Compressor until such time as I (or they) figure it out. Suffering can make for better art so it's all good.

• Like 3

$150 upgrade for me?  Despite buying T-Racks 3 times now?  (Total Studio 3, Group Buy, a few modules here and there, and all the way back to T-Racks 24 back in 2003). 

No thanks.  I'll use what I have.  

Someday they'll figure out an upgrade policy that's good for both the company and the customer.  
That day is not today though.  Kinda disappointed..... but not surprised.  Again.

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Starship Krupa said:

So far, I can't figure out how to get TRackS 6 Intro into my account. I clicked on the "Free" button last night and my browser just sat there in a state of loading. Today, I click on the same button and it sends me to the download page for Product Manager, which I already have installed.

I'm seeing "T-Racks 6 Intro' at the very bottom of the Product Manager Software/All screen. When I click Install it starts to download. I haven't installed it but it looks like it's available in the Product Manager.

• Thanks 1

If the free version opened my existing T-Racks plugins, of which I have the vast majority, then I would install 6. Then I might even test some of the new plugins and then who knows, one might inspire me to buy one of the paid bundles.

But seeing how they don't, I'll pass on 6 entirely for now and not bother trying the new ones at all, or cluttering my system with the new suite.

Considering how many T-Racks5 I own, the upgrade isn't really that appealing (for me).

A Group Buy could be around the corner, Black Friday is around the corner, Total Studio 5 could be around the corner.

As Starship mentioned, V5 works fine.

Easy pass for now 🙂

Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 7

A little hard to work out, but not really, I own everything bar a few EDM type things for Sampletank, the new Pianos, I think that's it, but my account doesn't show all my T-RackS stuff, I checked in my DAW, and yes they are all there so I'm not dreaming. I'm guessing it would take a bit of time figuring it all out, in the mean time I have T-RackS 6 MAX installed so I'm happy with that. €139.99 or $230AU give or take after conversion, Jam Points made it cheaper by €10 than the other thing.

I think I'll grab Total Studio 4 MAX now while it's on sale and that should tidy everything up, and just buy the MAX's as they come and any other odds and ends as they come. I'm not a waiter, I was down in the back shed jammin' with me mates when they were giving out patience and the ability to wait, I've got to have them when they are released.

Edited by Rezerekted

47 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

I have all the T-Racks 5 modules but I got a good portion of them via group buys. My discount is at the 25+ module level. So I am guessing that modules obtained via group buys don't count.

I have a ticket open with IKM support. I feel something is not right with the way they are counting what is the T Racks processor. I will PM Peter to see if he can do anything. 

• Like 1

I was a bit grumpy this morning - guess I was expecting more.  T-RackS 5 works fine and I'll keep using the few I still reach for in the bundle.

I admit the new modules look cool, but none of them wow me.  Have too many plugins that do the same thing.

Still find it odd that "T-RackS 6 INTRO cannot load modules from past versions of T-RackS" although several of mine show up.  So it can, but IK doesn't want you to. 

• Like 6

8 hours ago, IK Multimedia said:

If you have 50+ T-RackS single processors you'd qualify for the $/€100 off.,,,

Yep, and this also applies to owners of Total Studio 4 MAX.  At Checkout, look for the box with the promo coupon, and apply it to bring the total down to $99.99.