IK MultiMedia T-RackS 6 Intro Available

GroverKen

1 hour ago, satya said:

so. as a long time IKM user. my toughts. their site is not quite ready for sale or release and the prices will sort themselves out in a day or so.

from the new feature list, it seems the only useful stuff is 

- resizable gui. but i can use the magnifying tool in the OS for that. 

- new master match -- though i cant tell if its a new algorithm or just a reface

- new metering --  though i don't know how useful that is for me. i just use one type -- LUFS ATSC -- so i guess if you are a fancy mastering mixeing engineer working on international global tv shows -- useful?? 

5 minutes ago, Nitrate Audio said:

so. as a long time IKM user. my toughts. their site is not quite ready for sale or release and the prices will sort themselves out in a day or so.

- resizable gui. but i can use the magnifying tool in the OS for that.  Surely not ?

- new master match -- though i cant tell if its a new algorithm or just a reface

- new metering --  though i don't know how useful that is for me. i just use one type -- LUFS ATSC -- so i guess if you are a fancy mastering mixeing engineer working on international global tv shows -- useful?? 

I can't recall it all now, and I'm to tired to go back and look now, bit I think there is a little more to it than that, go back and take careful notice, and look at all the pages, ones that link of of etc, I got to go to sleep and sort my situation out tomorrow, if it comes down to I must pay  $199 minus Jam Points (if they are allowed), then I'm ok with that, I shall buy it and smile whilst I do it. :)

54 minutes ago, Nitrate Audio said:

- resizable gui. but i can use the magnifying tool in the OS for that. 

as i remember clasicc comp was a paid plugin then, now its free and also master match lite is free, but i already got master match , is it same or master match X is new plugins need to look

4 hours ago, Rezerekted said:

If you have everything now, and still want to have everything you must buy MAX, it's the only choice. MAX here I come.

No you only need any paid T-RackS 6 version, not MAX.  If you purchase T-RackS 6 your plugins will work in that.  T-RackS 6 Intro (free) does not port them, however.

2 hours ago, John Maar said:

I own T-RackS 5 MAX v2 and IKM wants 199 € to "upgrade" to 6 MAX? Hard pass.

99.99 with the coupon that populates in the promo code box in your cart.  If you don't see that let me know.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DamienF said:

I wish IK didn't add two important features that are missing in T-racks : external sidechain and external fx inserts

I'm more excited by the new Toneboosters EQ

That said, 200€ for all of these plugins is still a good price

Thanks for mentioning the new TB EQ, didn't know it came out but very interested in it as EQ 4 has my favorite UI

• Like 1

I too have T-Racks 5 Max, which I purchased on sale for only $29.99 a few months ago.  I just knew at that price that another T-Racks was on the horizon.

IK, however, should auto update those who have T-Racks 5  Max or apply an extra discount off of the purchase price.   I know they are taking $100.00 off of the price, but that is for everyone. 

TR6MAXUP100 is the code that appears in your cart after clicking on buy.  I makes the final price just $99.00

58 minutes ago, IK Multimedia said:

It only took T-RackS 5 MAX  nearly 7 years to reach that price point, sure.

7 years it is!

i dont get this kind of passive agressive response to a fair expectation (and plausible given the recent IK pricing strategy)

23 minutes ago, GoncaloL said:

7 years it is!

i dont get this kind of passive agressive response to a fair expectation (and plausible given the recent IK pricing strategy)

We will see. Prices are going down the drain at the moment.  Will check again in a year or two.  

• Like 1

I can now see an upgrade path in my IK login account. iIs $50 off for me. And I own all of Tracks except the vocal chiccelli compressor. 

So for me to get Track6 Max its $149. Can't stack jampoints. And i have over 250 jammies.

Well, we sit back and we wait my fellow GASers.. 

• Like 2

Just now, Esteban Villanova said:

Is there an SE version that you can get to use your already owned plugins with?

I just installed the Intro version and to my surprise NONE of my plugins I own are authorized.  Looks like IK really is doing a number on loyal customers.  I hope I'm just doing something wrong.  I own most of T-RackS plugins - or I guess T-RackS 5 plugins.  I hope this is an oversight otherwise I might be done with IK.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, IK Multimedia said:

No you only need any paid T-RackS 6 version, not MAX.  If you purchase T-RackS 6 your plugins will work in that.  T-RackS 6 Intro (free) does not port them, however.

99.99 with the coupon that populates in the promo code box in your cart.  If you don't see that let me know.

But you need MAX to once again have everything, as in the 8 new modules.

1 hour ago, Nitrate Audio said:

I can now see an upgrade path in my IK login account. iIs $50 off for me. And I own all of Tracks except the vocal chiccelli compressor. 

So for me to get Track6 Max its $149. Can't stack jampoints. And i have over 250 jammies.

Well, we sit back and we wait my fellow GASers.. 

If you have 50+ T-RackS single processors you'd qualify for the $/€100 off.  IK Support can look at your account and see what is happening but the 100 off coupon should show in your cart to be applied if the system knows you qualify.  Might be something odd happening so it is worth checking into since by your description you should qualify.  Thank you.