IK MultiMedia T-RackS 6 Intro Available

GroverKen

1 minute ago, GroverKen said:

New layout for starters. I hoped all the modules I purchased for T-Racks 5 would be there but disappointed with that one. Won't be repurchasing.

But doesn’t 6 just have all of 5 plus a few extra plugins?

• Like 2

Haven't had time to list all the modules but they are locked except for the ones that come as standard. You can filter presets by Owned Modules - mine is completely greyed out.

If I'm going to have to repurchase the modules, I'm not going to bother even looking at it any further.

Edited by GroverKen
  • Like 4

Release notes say this...

• New Modules Manager: Take charge of your workspace and have total control over which modules appear in your DAW. It’s all in your hands
  • T-RackS Plug-in: Discover and quickly create advanced mixing and mastering chains to speed up your productions.
  • T-RackS Singles: All dynamic T-RackS 6 plug-in modules now feature side-chain functionality for added flexibility.
  • Revamped GUI: Engineered for speed and functionality, it’s faster and more responsive than ever before.
  • Master Bus Panel: Enjoy full project control with comprehensive tools to guide you.
  • New Master Match X: Intelligent auto-mastering to internal and external references for professional masters almost instantly.
  • In/Out Metering in Chain View: Get a quick and comprehensive overview of your audio levels.
  • Enhanced Floating Preset Window: Take advantage of intelligent features that simplify and boost your creative process.
  • Customizable Meter Window: Tailor it to fit your preferences and needs precisely.
  • 8 Exciting New Modules: Discover an expanded collection with a wealth of options for mixing, mastering and creative sound design.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I have T-Racks 5 and the plugins aren't bad.  No better or worse than other popular developers.  After looking at what T-Racks 6 has to offer, I'm not impressed.  I'm not seeing anything that makes me say, "I need to upgrade".  I have a bunch of T-Racks 5 plugins, if I upgrade to T-Racks 6 am I able to insert my T-Racks 5?  If not, that's definitely a turn off.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 2

28 minutes ago, Nitrate Audio said:

yeah. and idont see a upgrade offer to max in my account yet.

Well I think I spoke to soon, seems I have a upgrade to MAX for $99, glad I didn't purchase yet, I'll contact IK or Peter to make sure it's all good, then I'll  happily jump on it :)

I wish IK didn't add two important features that are missing in T-racks : external sidechain and external fx inserts

I'm more excited by the new Toneboosters EQ

That said, 200€ for all of these plugins is still a good price

Edited by DamienF

To explain my opinion a little more.  I'd like to have the option to use my V5 plugins in V6.  I want IK to give me a reason to upgrade my plugins from V5 to V6 other than simply compatibility.  In other words not being able to use V5 in V6 simply because they are V5.  If there's no significant difference between V5 and V6, what's the point?

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, DamienF said:

I wish IK didn't add two important features that are missing in T-racks : external sidechain and external fx inserts

I'm more excited by the new Toneboosters EQ

That said, 200€ for all of these plugins is still a good price

sorry, compressors now have external sidechain