Reveal Sound - Spire AI preset generator Beta Available

marlowg01

This is a repost from earlier posting below with the beta announcement now live:  

--------

Also: New version update of Spire seems to be around the corner. They've announced Spire AI which seems to be an AI-driven preset generator.

https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=613346

https://discuss.cakewalk.com/topic/80991-new-free-soundbank-for-spire-the-sight-by-reveal-sound-104-ambient-presets/?do=findComment&comment=560754

• Like 2

I tested it right now. I'm not impressed. It's still beta though, so maybe it will become better. You have very little control, so it's almost like a "Make me a random preset" button. The only control that you have is the ability to tell it what timbre you want (like bass, lead, pad, ...). Everything else is just rather technical.

grafik.png.4db702f66e2f55a90ca1cb13169f678d.png

Net version: Currently there's only one Net version. That's the current version of the AI.

It has four Models: Contriver 2023, Contriver 2024, Large 2024, Hybrid 2024.

Timbre: Here you can select what type of preset you want to have (bass, pad, pluck, etc.). Depending on the model that you've chosen above, the options will vary.

Mode: Experimental or Polished. Experimental adds randomness and grit,  Polished offers fine-tuned parameters for more refined results.

Seed: Different seeds will generate different results. So, if you leave all other parameters the same, make sure to hit the randomize cube, otherwise you'll just get the same presets that you've already created before.

DNA Q: Use high numbers for accurate results, low numbers for more randomness

Corrector: Off or Normal. With Corrector set to normal it will perform final tuning of parameters in the resulting preset.

Presets amount: You can let it create multiple presets at once, up to 128 at a time. You can create 2048 presets per day.

So, that's it. No prompt to describe the type of preset you want to have, no audio upload button to show it what type of sound you want. ☹️ I'm a bit underwhelmed. Nevertheless not bad because you can quickly create tons of presets.

Edited by audioschmaudio
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2