Asio driver disappeared from Cakewalk but not Komplete Kontrol

STEVEN CASEY

Any ideas on why this would happen? Yesterday everything was working fine. This morning I fired up Cakewalk and was getting a huge lag between hitting a key on my Komplete keyboard and getting a sound. Checked preferences and the Asio driver is not appearing in Cakewalk. But when I open Komplete Kontrol it's there and everything works perfectly. I restarted my machine but to no avail. Cakewalk is updated as is all my other software. I'm at a loss as to why Asio would only disappear from Cakewalk. Any ideas?

TIA,

Steven

Sorry for the delay in responding. The driver mode drop down has two options, MME and UWP. I'm using a Roland Octa Capture interface that is up to date and Cakewalk is up to date. When I open Komplete Kontrol, it is set to ASIO but also has the options for WASAPI shared and exclusive modes. I can't figure out why Cakewalk only offers MME and UWP but doesn't show ASIO at all (or WASAPI). 

I downloaded ASIO4All to try but Cakewalk threw out a message that that driver might be unstable. It actually didn't work at all so I uninstalled it. 

Any ideas?