General Error

Anyone seen this before? Seems like an edge case bug

Occurred when trying to save changes to an existing project

No problems when saving the same project file usually.. just  when trying to save changes after this session of edits, I started getting the error when saving:

image.png.7a2be45123cba2aa25631c2d06d17e40.png

One change from normal was that I disconnected / reconnected an audio interface not being used in the project whilst it was open. (UMC ASIO Driver in the list below)

Resolved the error by de-selecting all the audio input / output devices being used in the project (X-AIR ASIO Driver [X] in list below)

image.png.c56e61c7d89659c5239140fe92aea98f.png

After doing that, the save worked ok without the error dialog.

Cheers,

Matt

Windows 11, latest CbB

15 minutes ago, msmcleod said:

Usually when this error occurs it's either one of the following:

1. Disk is out of space
2. Disk is read-only
3. Disk has errors

This may usually be the case, but not always.   This happens to me when saving, and I turn off the audio engine and then turn it back on and the problem goes away.  My disk is OK, so it must have another reason for doing this.

1 minute ago, Lynn Wilson said:

This may usually be the case, but not always.   This happens to me when saving, and I turn off the audio engine and then turn it back on and the problem goes away.  My disk is OK, so it must have another reason for doing this.

Interesting...  zip up your project folder and send it to @Jonathan Sasor... we'll see if we can repro the issue.

This has happened to me occasionally. Not a disk problem, in my case anyway. If I remember right, I just started and stopped the transport then was able to save normally.

Edited by henkejs
Grammar