How Do I Get the Discount?

Johnbee58

Yesterday I got an email from Bandlab called "Renew Membership At 50% off".  So, I click on the links and the checkout  price is still $14.95.  I was logged in.

What do I need to do to get the 50% off?  Would this be a monthly fee of $7.48 or a yearly of $89.70?  I'm hoping this is the "perk" that we all can take advantage of.

🙂John B

8 hours ago, Johnbee58 said:

Yesterday I got an email from Bandlab called "Renew Membership At 50% off".  So, I click on the links and the checkout  price is still $14.95.  I was logged in.

What do I need to do to get the 50% off?  Would this be a monthly fee of $7.48 or a yearly of $89.70?  I'm hoping this is the "perk" that we all can take advantage of.

🙂John B

I have not received any such offer  (not that I did not know about it)  from Bandlab . . . 

• Like 1

adddiscount.thumb.jpg.272d62a5fda719a21cd12e2eedc81b0b.jpg

On the CHECKOUT page, click the Add Discount, right above PayPal.

Type in whatever "code" they sent you.

HTH,

t

@Syphus do you have the monthly membership? Let it lapse, (you'll have to cancel prior to your renew date).
My guess is they'll send you an offer. Pretty sure @Johnbee58      had done just that, IIRC. Maybe he will enlighten us...

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

adddiscount.thumb.jpg.272d62a5fda719a21cd12e2eedc81b0b.jpg

On the CHECKOUT page, click the Add Discount, right above PayPal.

Type in whatever "code" they sent you.

HTH,

t

@Syphus do you have the monthly membership? Let it lapse, (you'll have to cancel prior to your renew date).
My guess is they'll send you an offer. Pretty sure @Johnbee58      had done just that, IIRC. Maybe he will enlighten us...

So, where are they hiding the discount code?  I looked carefully with a fine-tooth comb through the 3 links in the email and, going beyond the page you show @DeeringAmps at payment info I do see a box to put a discount code, but for the life of me, I don't see a code anywhere. 😕

Most respectfully;

😀John B

OK.  I got it and the discount code and applied it and got the discount but I don't know if I'm free to disclose here where I found it.  I don't want anybody mad at me.

🙂John B

Edited by Johnbee58
  • Like 1

In all the years I've been signed up to Bandlab/Cakewalk E mails I've never gotten one. They do have it because staff will answer questions via support and if you submit a crash dump. If they don't like you posting the discount code they would have said so in the email. I'm sure that it's fine as this is a users forum where sharing is what it is all about. I seem to remember Noel saying there would be more discounts down the road. 

Screenshot(230).png.89dd4019db619c612a91bd4a07c141b7.png

Edited by Bass Guitar

I cancelled the monthly membership while still in the 'Free 3 day trial' part, on the first day actually, then had to wait until those 3 days elapsed before I could take advantage of the 25% of for a Yearly Membership that I posted above. So I'm on the '2nd day of the year' so to speak, will only be spending a couple of hours a day or every other day max with it. Very curious to see if those performance and stability improvements I have read about are all they have been cracked up to be, keeping in mind I stopped using SONAR back in 2015, on the 11th September 2015 as it happens :)

On 8/31/2024 at 6:08 AM, Johnbee58 said:

🙂John B

Long-time user here. I never received such an email? I’m signed up for notifications in my account. 🤔