Arturia Pigments (5.0.3), Analog Lab (5.10.4), Augmented series etc. updated

BTP

Run Arturia Software Center to update.

Pigments release notes are listed below, other instruments seem to have similar updates.

New Features

KeyLab mk3 Integration

Improved MIDI configurations allowing the user to save his own default settings per controller

Created new default MIDI mappings for MiniLab 3 and KeyLabs, ensuring consistent assignments for all instruments

Added NKS 2 compatibility

Bugfixes

No more issues on audio midi settings where input channels could not be selected after changing the audio device

Fixed cropped MIDI parameter names in the MIDI menu

Modifying a parameter in MIDI now works properly on Reaper and Reason in VST3

Parameters assigned to MIDI learn now works properly in Studio One

No more preset loading issues in NKS applications when a VST2 plugin is loaded

Importing presets no longer creates a separate preset bank in the library

No more flickering issues in the help/description bar when changing MIDI configurations

MIDI configurations are now well recalled in DAWs

Edited by BTP
  • Thanks 4

• BTP changed the title to Arturia Pigments (5.0.3), Analog Lab (5.10.4) and Augmented series updated

Thanks. I have been having some issues lately, including with Augmented Yangtze but not the others; so, I hope all is well now!

UPDATE: Even the ASC needed to do an auto-update. Time to make another cup of tea and let Update All take its time.

I am on pins and needles though--a couple of months ago, GUI issues I have had with Pigments since early 2023 went away without explanation, possibly due to  UI changes related to / as a by product of previous Augmented (or other) changes.   I have been meaning to tell customer support that the issue they couldn't solve from 2023 to 2024 finally got fixed.  So, I am hoping the new fixes haven't re-crippled the graphics in Pigments like the early 2023 update did.  😞 

Edited by User 905133
added an update

• BTP changed the title to Arturia Pigments (5.0.3), Analog Lab (5.10.4), Augmented series etc. updated
6 hours ago, User 905133 said:

UPDATE: Even the ASC needed to do an auto-update. Time to make another cup of tea and let Update All take its time.

Just to provide a time frame I am now down to 6 more updates to go!  Time enough for lunch in addition to more tea!

Edited by User 905133
removed PS

Dark mode for the Augmented series..........????

Nope! They still burn your retinas out.

Oh and they still have not fixed the issue the SQ80 has with using sustain of any patch with Unison enabled.  Lifting sustain silences notes that are held down.  I reported this over 12 months ago - and they even reproduced it at they end and acknowledged the issue.

• Like 1