Tracktion SH-20 and Suitcase in a box FREE

satya

No wonder pwd doesn't work any more: "We recently upgraded our website. Please reset your password to use the new system."

Heads Up: In order to reset your pwd you might have to lie and say you forgot your pwd.  Oh well; you can't fight city hall marketing culture.  😜 

Edited by User905133
to add a head up . . .

5 hours ago, User905133 said:

Heads Up: In order to reset your pwd you might have to lie and say you forgot your pwd.  Oh well; you can't fight city hall marketing culture.  😜 

That's standard procedure for almost any website that has upgraded their web system and requires you to create a new password to access your account.  It's so common that most sites don't feel they need to spend the time to explain it, though perhaps they should. 

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 1

Just now, TheSteven said:

That's standard procedure for almost any website that has upgraded their web system and requires you to create a new password to access your account.  It's so common that most sites don't feel they need to spend the time to explain it, though for nubes perhaps they should. 

Thanks.  I do understand the need to change passwords with upgraded websites.  I just wish I wouldn't have to pretend I forgot it because lying is so endemic.