Waveform 13 Pro Upgrade from 10,11,12 - $59.40

marlowg01

Sharing because this is the first time they are going back to W10.

40% OFF
Buy or Upgrade Waveform Pro

Limited time flash sale! Buy Waveform Pro for $119.40 (normally $199) or upgrade your existing (Waveform 10, 11 or 12) license for only $59.40 (normally $99). The huge library of pro-quality plugins, virtual instruments, and presets will inspire you to explore new sonic possibilities. Experience music production like never before with Waveform Pro 13.

Buy or Upgrade Pro

https://newsletter.tracktion.com/l/AQyn75km2rrRnhhdEN9c4Q/Zf763892xWCp7VURFhfw8pdr892A/3M35hZuQrqO2u2BULftaxQ

Discount code:
W13SUMMER

All sale pricing ends Friday, August 23rd at 11:59pm PDT

Edited by marlowg01
Sale extended to 23rd

That link works once you are logged in and gives price of $59.40 .. but then I dont have Waveform 10,11 or 12. I do have 9 and 8 basic + the free waveform 12 and 13. 

I assume one needs a previous 10, 11, 12 serial to get this upgrade? 

I went to checkout and it did not ask for a previous serial or any place to fill in such things ... strange

It won't let you purchase it unless you are authorized to purchase it.  At least that is what happened to me, and I have W10.  I had to reach out to Tracktion support to get it sorted and Brian turned it pretty fast for me yesterday. 

13 minutes ago, marlowg01 said:

It won't let you purchase it unless you are authorized to purchase it.  At least that is what happened to me, and I have W10.  I had to reach out to Tracktion support to get it sorted and Brian turned it pretty fast for me yesterday. 

Strange, while logged in it lets me go this far:

waveform1.thumb.png.0951f5686374855983b8c2992cec4ad6.png

3 minutes ago, marlowg01 said:

And I spoke too soon.   Mine is still broken and I get this error message. 

Screenshot_20240817_185737_com.android.chrome.jpg

I dont want to try the paypal or CC in case I get charged but then it wont work .. as in the install file looks for a previous ver 10, 11 or 12 on my system.

As for their loyalty I avoid.

I don't need another DAW.  

Last week I upgraded Samplitude Pro Suite of $149 only because it had Soundforge and Spectra Layers.

Tracktion reminds me too much of Reason where they are more interested in selling their instruments.

Long live Reaper. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

It's not working for me, I'm getting an error "You cannot purchase this license. Requires recent version of the software."

I have contacted support

Yip it seems they have "fixed" the issue :D

Yesterday I could get this far. I own Waveform basic 9, 11 & 12 free plus a few of there plugins

waveform1.thumb.png.e4ca034763692d926b5aa8a30574bd8a.png

But today its:

waveform2.png.f1c66a236c4808c464346e8b490742e4.png

So Im beginning to wonder IF I had gone and paid the $59 yesterday would I have got the full version of Pro for that price. We will never know now :D

Edited by aidan o driscoll

I have been crying out here over the years for CW to do alot of work on the MATRIX view. Basically to make it similar to Abletons SESSION VIEW.  This is a fab feature for spawning ideas and creativity.

It seems Tracktion waveform 13 has done just this and added what they call the CLIP LAUNCHER. And yes, its essentially Session view in Ableton. In waveform Pro 13 it is launched using letter M and then over right on that panels icon edge click the show clip launcher button:

• Like 1

One interesting thing about Tracktion waveform is you can use the FREE Version which is pretty well unrestricted vs alot of other free DAWs.

https://www.tracktion.com/products/waveform-free

BUT you can then add a choosen feature to the FREE Waveform thats part of the PRO version if you dont want all of whats in the PRO version.

So - you can add this Clip Launcher feature ( Similar to Session View in Ableton ) to Waveform Free without having to buy the full Waveform Pro 13. The clip launcher feature costs $30 

https://www.tracktion.com/products/waveform-free-expansions

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Sander Verstraten said:

I see waveform pro comes with Biotek2. Is that a good synth? 

I quite like it. Made by that famous Wolfgang Franke if I’m not mistaken. Nice focus on organic sounds too. 

• Like 1