Free IK Multimedia T-RackS Studio Bundle with any Loopcloud Plan

MusicMan

7 hours ago, Rave Sbor said:

better if they could offer a synth, too many fxs' go these days

Let's hope they don't get creative and offer UVI Digital Synsations Vol. 1 like just about every damn reseller almost every month it seems 🤣

It is at least refreshing to see LoopCooud isn't just trotting out Softube VCA Compressor again.. Or free UA Verve Essentials, or the previously free UA LA2A.. they must be saving them for another run next month... Haha... 

These particular ones aren't quite as common to see free at least (apart from IK Group Buys)

I'm not sure the resellers know this, but a free incentive is normally more effective when half the world hasn't already gotten it free multiple times over!

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 3

Can't find this sentence in pluginboutique...  Somebody managed to find this offer, I want to familiarize myself with the product before subscribing?😉

On 8/5/2024 at 4:47 PM, MusicMan said:

Let's hope they don't get creative and offer UVI Digital Synsations Vol. 1 like just about every damn reseller almost every month it seems 🤣

It is at least refreshing to see LoopCooud isn't just trotting out Softube VCA Compressor again.. Or free UA Verve Essentials, or the previously free UA LA2A.. they must be saving them for another run next month... Haha... 

These particular ones aren't quite as common to see free at least (apart from IK Group Buys)

I'm not sure the resellers know this, but a free incentive is normally more effective when half the world hasn't already gotten it free multiple times over!

We still like to jump sets of hoops for something free.