PluginBoutique DriveMod $1 plus freebie

Fleer

3 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

Yeah a few of those seem plausible. I was almost tempted to just save the virtual cash and use it on something more expensive to avoid the risk, but the worst case scenario wasn't too bad anyway.

I’m guessing it’s the latter seeing as how I can’t rate it and get €0,20. Ou can’t do that with “free products”. 

59 minutes ago, Rave Sbor said:

Did anyone try to use K7D?, Whats your impression?

Still haven't spent long with it, but driving the pre-amp on this thing sounds nice on synths! Albeit I feel it needs a an overall volume dial to counter that gain, besides only the mix wet/dry. But on an effect send you could just set to fully wet and then dial in as much as you want by the level on the output of that send.

Somewhat like a lot of their presets, they have some crazy experimental presets and for the right situation they would be perfect.

Can make it sound pretty organic and warm by driving the pre, adding some spread / wow / flutter and making it ping pong. There's a preset that is a really good starting place for that.

Still need more time with it and to read the manual and check out all the LFO / mod side.

For a dollar or less, I'd happily buy it again. It's already amused me enough to make it worth it for entertainment alone 🤣

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

Was that for rating DriveMod, as I don't think you get VC for feedback on freebies?

Yep, DriveMod. 
No VC on freebie feedback. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Fleer said:

I used some virtual cash, paid $0.39 and got the freebie as well. 

Same. Also .39 for me as well. Great deal. Now I have an extra license for the Softube compressor. Maybe I can trade it with someone for something I don't have?

• Like 1