Plugin Alliance: Buy one get one free for $39.99

phalycs

Got this in my mail today and bought Battalion + Needlepoint for $39.99 together which seems pretty good.

I was eyeing Battalion for some time and noticed that this might be the first time it is not excluded ?

EDIT: Unfortunately, Battalion is excluded now. It was not listed in the email, but they edited the website ?

Buy one plugin and get another for free!

Use code: 3999

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/

The code is re-usable and ends Aug 5 at 23:59 PST.

Edited by phalycs
  • Like 3

• phalycs changed the title to Plugin Alliance: Buy one get one free for $39.99

Damn, I guess I just got lucky. Wasnt listed in the exclusions footnote in the email but now it is listed on their website.

Hold on to your bucks, I am sure it won't be too long until it becomes part of the regular PA sales...

• Great Idea 1

Now is the time to pick up some Unfiltered Audio processors, for those so inclined. Who was asking about BYOME/TRIAD?

TRIAD+any other Unfiltered Audio plug-in is a deal for $39.99.

My favorites (other than BYOME/TRIAD) are Sandman Pro (which comes with Instant Delay as well) and G8. G8 is for real the best all-purpose gate plug-in going. The display is what is really special about it, lets you dial in a threshold very easily. It also has many options such as peak vs. average detection, can put out a MIDI note each time the gate closes, etc.

But there aren't many clinkers in the bunch. There are some that I hardly ever use, but that doesn't mean that someone else won't find a crazy use for them.

20 hours ago, Starship Krupa said:

Now is the time to pick up some Unfiltered Audio processors, for those so inclined. Who was asking about BYOME/TRIAD?

TRIAD+any other Unfiltered Audio plug-in is a deal for $39.99.

My favorites (other than BYOME/TRIAD) are Sandman Pro (which comes with Instant Delay as well) and G8. G8 is for real the best all-purpose gate plug-in going. The display is what is really special about it, lets you dial in a threshold very easily. It also has many options such as peak vs. average detection, can put out a MIDI note each time the gate closes, etc.

But there aren't many clinkers in the bunch. There are some that I hardly ever use, but that doesn't mean that someone else won't find a crazy use for them.

I believe that Unfiltered Audio are not included in the shin dig.

3 hours ago, Artie Choke said:

I believe that Unfiltered Audio are not included in the shin dig.

No, it's only their latest product, drum machine Battalion, that is excluded. It's not unusual for UfA's latest product to be excluded from promotions.

Everything else, have at it.

Ah . . . the change of line in the blurb got me, so I just took it as Unfiltered Audio. 🙂

As you were.

Edited by Artie Choke